Urgent help w sick leaves needed

Did you locate the problem? Yeah they are having a bad time, good luck on your current and future grows, we learn from our mistakes :).
That's right not yet I'm thinking over waterd thanks though you to bud.....

Hey I have another question If I may, would you ditch this plant aswell? I germinated it a few weeks later. It's a different strain aswell and it did not go through early overwatering so it looks a little healthier. The ph problems do not seem to manifest just yet aswell, I guess they are linked to increased nutrient intake during flowering, should I keep it and try the controlled ph-water?
Man she looks good to me and definitely not worthy of ditching! But if you’re willing to ditch it then totally experiment and
”abuse” it. Water her less or bring her closer/farther to light or extra defol her just so you can observe her and see what she tells you. That’s what I’ve been doing on my first couple runs because I can ask and research everything but nothing beats actually seeing what they’re capable of. And no matter the quality or quantity of bud she gives you, she can still help you learn to dry when she’s done.

I top almost all mine. They can take alot more then you think.

I top pretty much everything. I would argue that some of the LST that I see so early in a plant's life is way more stressful than topping. Like putting a baby in chains. YMMV.

I top pretty much everything. I would argue that some of the LST that I see so early in a plant's life is way more stressful than topping. Like putting a baby in chains. YMMV.
When do you usually start topping? Is there a usual timeframe/age or structure?
Or is it highly plant dependent?

Last edited:
Since you seem like you know a lot more than I do, which is pretty likely since I am a bloody beginner, I would really appreciate some advice if this degree of bending is alright for its current state. For me this looks fine, might be fatal through your eyes though.

Attachments

• 20220426_105602.jpg
    20220426_105602.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 20220426_105557.jpg
    20220426_105557.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
yes i top some times super crop just depends on the plant structure
By the way a little update, this is how one of the affected plants looks like now. So the batch with the overwatering and ph issues. I kept it for science lol. They are not sitting straight on the basement floor by the way. Put some insulator under them so they do not get cold feet down there. Temperature in this rooms hovers around 24-26 degrees celcius and fae is pretty safe due to multiple vents in the room. From my pov you can still see the hassles the plant went trough like curling leaves and stuff, but other than that I do not see any fatal symptoms right now. I might need to clear some fan leaves cause the overall bushy structure seems to block some bud sites.

Attachments

• 20220426_105617.jpg
    20220426_105617.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22
Back