Urgent help w sick leaves needed

Hey, thank you for your detailed help! I already exchanged the temp/moisture meter. The pics were two days old. Anyway I sadly figured that they are in a pretty bad shape and probably better off gone. Unlucky situation but that's how we learn :). I started another growth with adjusted and new equipment and I will control my water ph from now on. Let's see how this one goes :).
I'm going through the same thing right now....sucks don't know if they are going to make it.....

Search for "pot elevator". Shouldn't be more than $5-6 bucks..

And an appropriate sized saucer !

Cheers

Hello i personally would start again that plant has seen better days you will be chasing your arse for the rest of the grow
1.plant has been over watered
2.Ph is probaly well out
3 your plants are sitting on the deck they need air under the pot to allow air flow so you dont get root rot
4. That temp/rh meter they are not accurate at all i have tested them thats why they give them free with stuff
5.Get a good ph pen not cheap amazon one they are well out
I know you probaly dont want to kill it but use this a learning curve as you have got a lot going on with that plant and the harvest will be very poor for all the effort you are going to have to put in to that plant auto's are on a time clock so you have not got time on your side

This is just what i would do there are some top growers on AFN for you to get advice from if you ask a question you will get a million diffrent answers which wont help you,.You need to have a plan to start with or ask some one on here to help you from start to finish thats what i did and i did not get confused by to much advice from to many ppl and now i know how to grow with confidence and i have a good mentor to ask if need be which i do often just for reassurance
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey I have another question If I may, would you ditch this plant aswell? I germinated it a few weeks later. It's a different strain aswell and it did not go through early overwatering so it looks a little healthier. The ph problems do not seem to manifest just yet aswell, I guess they are linked to increased nutrient intake during flowering, should I keep it and try the controlled ph-water?

Attachments

• 20220425_191958.jpg
    20220425_191958.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220425_191950.jpg
    20220425_191950.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
Hey I have another question If I may, would you ditch this plant aswell? I germinated it a few weeks later. It's a different strain aswell and it did not go through early overwatering so it looks a little healthier. The ph problems do not seem to manifest just yet aswell, I guess they are linked to increased nutrient intake during flowering, should I keep it and try the controlled ph-water?
That looks fine.

I wouldn't ditch anything until you need the room and after you have corrected your ph issue.

You might be surprised, they are tough !

Cheers.

That looks fine.

I wouldn't ditch anything until you need the room and after you have corrected your ph issue.

You might be surprised, they are tough !

Cheers.
I did not ditch any plant yet, I just prepared for potential disappointing results . No matter the outcome I had so much fun with them over the last 50 days, it was well worth it either way. I had no connection at all to anything related to botany and now I suddenly love growing all kinds of plants. They looked way better after I "flushed" them with 6ph'd water btw.

Hello yea thay look ok would let those girls grow

Hello here are a couple of my babys they can grow into beast if you treat them right
.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

I won't pitch mine till they die all the way...lol and they look like shit.....I just hope they pull through....
IMG_20220425_061008301~2.jpg
IMG_20220425_061015415~2.jpg
IMG_20220425_061012347~2.jpg

Back