Urgent help w sick leaves needed

Sorry to hear but we learn from our mistakes am I right? Anyway I hope your next batch will do great and you still have some beauties who've seem to have survived well! At least I have my ph issue out of the way so I can focus more on training them the way I see fit :woohoo1:.
I may add one last post some time in the future when I chopped them to add their final dry result. Until then, happy growing :smokeit:
Good luck!!!!

Hello i personally would start again that plant has seen better days you will be chasing your arse for the rest of the grow
1.plant has been over watered
2.Ph is probaly well out
3 your plants are sitting on the deck they need air under the pot to allow air flow so you dont get root rot
4. That temp/rh meter they are not accurate at all i have tested them thats why they give them free with stuff
5.Get a good ph pen not cheap amazon one they are well out
I know you probaly dont want to kill it but use this a learning curve as you have got a lot going on with that plant and the harvest will be very poor for all the effort you are going to have to put in to that plant auto's are on a time clock so you have not got time on your side

This is just what i would do there are some top growers on AFN for you to get advice from if you ask a question you will get a million diffrent answers which wont help you,.You need to have a plan to start with or ask some one on here to help you from start to finish thats what i did and i did not get confused by to much advice from to many ppl and now i know how to grow with confidence and i have a good mentor to ask if need be which i do often just for reassurance
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It's been awhile since you helped me out with my grow. I gave my best to fix ever issue I personally encountered and kept them for the sake of limit testing. I am glad I did. One of them indeed is pretty doomed so I put it on my balcony. However the plant with the biggest leave damage did some pretty noticable recovery in my opinion.
I lack the experience to say how far she is from being done and my magnifier comes tomorrow, but the pistils suggest that she still has some weeks ahead of her. Since I thought she's completely doomed, I am positively surprised.
I guess they truly can endure more than I thought.

Attachments

• 20220512_005026.jpg
    20220512_005026.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20220512_005156.jpg
    20220512_005156.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20220512_005204.jpg
    20220512_005204.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 20220512_005229.jpg
    20220512_005229.jpg