Urgent help w sick leaves needed

Hello i personally would start again that plant has seen better days you will be chasing your arse for the rest of the grow
1.plant has been over watered
2.Ph is probaly well out
3 your plants are sitting on the deck they need air under the pot to allow air flow so you dont get root rot
4. That temp/rh meter they are not accurate at all i have tested them thats why they give them free with stuff
5.Get a good ph pen not cheap amazon one they are well out
I know you probaly dont want to kill it but use this a learning curve as you have got a lot going on with that plant and the harvest will be very poor for all the effort you are going to have to put in to that plant auto's are on a time clock so you have not got time on your side

This is just what i would do there are some top growers on AFN for you to get advice from if you ask a question you will get a million diffrent answers which wont help you,.You need to have a plan to start with or ask some one on here to help you from start to finish thats what i did and i did not get confused by to much advice from to many ppl and now i know how to grow with confidence and i have a good mentor to ask if need be which i do often just for reassurance
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Main thing is, it's your grow, grow it how you want, learn from mistakes and adjust and you'll eventually develope your own style in your grows as to what works for you......and enjoy the journey..... :smoking:
Yep I'm trying to figure this out myself and I can tell my plants don't have enough nutes due to over watering with flushed them out...my pots are dry af...so there morning time is tonight I'm going to go ahead and give a nice feed like I was giving seem to work better......it's hard I'm learning everyday though and the people on afn are great....and here to help....good luck you'll figure it out just get that pH kit and do some testing on your water and soil--run off test and go from there......

Hello i personally would start again that plant has seen better days you will be chasing your arse for the rest of the grow
2.Ph is probaly well out
3 your plants are sitting on the deck they need air under the pot to allow air flow so you dont get root rot
4. That temp/rh meter they are not accurate at all i have tested them thats why they give them free with stuff
I know you probaly dont want to kill it but use this a learning curve as you have got a lot going on with that plant and the harvest will be very poor for all the effort you are going to have to put in to that plant auto's are on a time clock so you have not got time on your side

This is just what i would do there are some top growers on AFN for you to get advice from if you ask a question you will get a million diffrent answers which wont help you,.You need to have a plan to start with or ask some one on here to help you from start to finish thats what i did and i did not get confused by to much advice from to many ppl and now i know how to grow with confidence and i have a good mentor to ask if need be which i do often just for reassurance
Totally right I listen to what everyone says just to see what people do different...but I pretty much follow only a couple peoples advice and was going good till my dumb ass didn't listen and overwaterd...won't make that mistake again...lol

I religiously check and adjust ph from my tap water targeting 6.3 - 6.5. Another thing I keep reading about is tip burn, spots and yellowing eventually becoming dead leaves…due to cal mag deficiency preventing nutrient uptake.
1 GSC
1 Bruce Banner
day 16
FFOF
Sungrow #4
perlite
tap water 20220423_115942.jpg

Good Luvk

2.Ph is probaly well out

Hey, thank you for your detailed help! I already exchanged the temp/moisture meter. The pics were two days old. Anyway I sadly figured that they are in a pretty bad shape and probably better off gone. Unlucky situation but that's how we learn :). I started another growth with adjusted and new equipment and I will control my water ph from now on. Let's see how this one goes :).

2.Ph is probaly well out

Uhm a quick question if I may ask, do you have any suggestions how to get air under the pots? Might be stupid but I really lack an idea how to accomplish that right now :').

Hey, thank you for your detailed help! I already exchanged the temp/moisture meter. The pics were two days old. Anyway I sadly figured that they are in a pretty bad shape and probably better off gone. Unlucky situation but that's how we learn :). I started another growth with adjusted and new equipment and I will control my water ph from now on. Let's see how this one goes :).
Hello i know its a sht when stuff goes wrong been there done that and still do it when stoned just keep evrthing simple that is my best advice and just ask before you do anything you are not sure with we are all here for the same reason that is to grow the herb of life

Hello i noticed your pots sit on the floor i would put some form of isulating between the floor and pots as cold roots are not good which all so has a impacted on nute uptake

Back