New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

THIS is why I am having a BLAST learning about indoor AutoFlowers with @DoctorBabnik. Probably the only one in the group of Newbies I am with that is more OCD on research than I am.......Well, I think we are ready to shed Newbie, I hope......

:cheers:
I have an OCD relation to knowledge.

Whats up R.I.O.,

In regards to your buddy, I have guessing and hoping, with about one more round of plants complete, eventually...I can do the same.

I was too young when I did real farming outdoors and just went out and chopped when I was told.

I have noticed on a couple of my plants that just about ripe time, the colas started losing color?????
One of the things that the fading color can possibly be is that they are just past peak. When that happens the diameter of the buds stops growing and the buds start to lose some color. That is what some strains can do. Other strains may at past peak may send out new calyxes and new leaves. Peak can be considered mostly clear some cloudy I think. Most of us want amber in there so with amber it's past the standard "peak" it could be the strain.

Day 82 for Super Skunk #1 and Day 78 for Super Skunk #2

The virgins are maturing. SS #1 is under the led light and SS #2 is under 250W cfl. I expect my new Mars Reflector 48 to arrive tomorrow. Then. SS #2 also have led.

Super Skunk #1
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Super Skunk #2
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 68
@Moondude @HashMaster @witchyhour You wise people!

How do I know when the two weeks of cleansing should start?

Hey Doc, I heard you howling at the moon........

This is one of my final big struggles brother, when I was young, I chopped when I was told to AND the plants were fed by a creek and nutes from the cornfields......

To help cover my but I purchased FloraKleen, which is the rinse solution from General Hydroponics; whom I use for nutes. This stuff is suppose to jump you to flushing only 2-3 days. At this point I cannot comment on this product, I have not had it long enough.

Here is what I have learned so far:
  • I don't think it is possible for a true stoner to wait too long with Autoflowers.
  • Unless it is a hobby plant (Roadrunner), it will not be done before 60 days total.
  • Most go around day 70 (so far for me).
  • Two weeks ain't gonna happen IMHO. If you run nute schedule according to text, it does not add-up. Technically you do not feed them until after three weeks. You give them straight water for two full weeks to flush. This does not leave any room for a proper nute schedule.
Going forward I am going to STICK to my nute schedule and after week eight, keep them on ripen nutes until trichomes are were I want them, flush with FloraKleen, then clean feed for about three days.

This is from someone with eight AutoFlowers under their belt. I am anxious to hear from @budelee and @HashMaster and @witchyhour..........

Do you have one of these charts:
upload_2016-6-3_22-15-14.png

Back