New Grower Updates and Question to My Dutch Passion Super Skunk Grow

Some do take longer bro there is all kinds of different things that can slow them down
Yes. She is growing big!
I can already see I get in trouble with the Automazars. I have two tents. Now I use one for veg and one for flower with cfls. When I get the LED, and see it workd, I may sell the cfl equipment. That would finance one more LED. Until then, I'm usure what I will do. I can use cfl and have another grow going. But if LED is so much better, it may just be a waste og seeds and energy.

Yes. She is growing big!
I can already see I get in trouble with the Automazars. I have two tents. Now I use one for veg and one for flower with cfls. When I get the LED, and see it workd, I may sell the cfl equipment. That would finance one more LED. Until then, I'm usure what I will do. I can use cfl and have another grow going. But if LED is so much better, it may just be a waste og seeds and energy.
Led lights are great bro you should do OK with them.

Led lights are great bro you should do OK with them.
I look forward to Postman Pat is comming.
I have 60x60x160cm tents. If my Automazar plants get half the size if what I see others achive, I will need to flower one of them under cfl.

Last edited:
looking good , those LEDS should do ya much better than the cfls....flouros can work great but the majority of cfl types are highly inefficient...for good cfl results you need IMO atleast 100w persqft.

Day approx. 55 for Super Skunk #1

Took a few pics of the main cola of Super Skunk #2 today through my microscope for iPhone. Got it from Ebay.co.uk for like £4.

Here is the result:

Day 74 for Super Skunk #1 and approx Day 70 for Super Skunk #2

Pics of the day.

SS#1. There are developing some strange structures from the nodes.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SS#2. My best plant.
image.jpeg

Back