Outdoor Uncle Eek's Cabin

Love those pup pics! We have an old Australian Cattle Dog which got bad hips(like really bad, she could barely stand up a lot of the time) around 8 years old. We switched her from kibble(but high grade dog food) to a raw food diet where we feed her raw chicken and other meat(there's a schedule on what you feed them). Its been the best thing ever. Results were within a month and now she is 11 and doing much better than before. Just some food for thought. ;) We feed both of our dogs the raw diet and they are very healthy. We raise our own chemical free meat(chicken, beef, pork) so this works out great. Good luck to you guys in 2017!! All the best.

Love those pup pics! We have an old Australian Cattle Dog which got bad hips(like really bad, she could barely stand up a lot of the time) around 8 years old. We switched her from kibble(but high grade dog food) to a raw food diet where we feed her raw chicken and other meat(there's a schedule on what you feed them). Its been the best thing ever. Results were within a month and now she is 11 and doing much better than before. Just some food for thought. ;) We feed both of our dogs the raw diet and they are very healthy. We raise our own chemical free meat(chicken, beef, pork) so this works out great. Good luck to you guys in 2017!! All the best.

Unfortunately my dogs are broke. You know with the bad hip and all, work is hard to find for guard dog. And of course Marley is not even two yet. How much could she earn to eat all those fine foods your talking about. However, cannabis is free.

:coffee:

good food is medicine!

Hello @trailanimal Thanks for stopping in

I get it, but we just aren't yet in a position to be able to do that. So we heal the dogs like we heal ourselves. If it were an emergency we would seek help of course.

:coffee2:
Pets are fun to doctor, they know without a shadow of a doubt that you intend to help them

:welcome: to Everyone.

I thought it appropriate to start a new thread for the new Cabin.

For those who don't know, we lost everything we owned in the Butte Fire in California. I am not going to go into detail about what happened. This thread will be about our future, and the New Cabin. In fact as far as cabin's go, this one we are in now is more like a real American type cabin the our previous one, especially in appearance. If you wish to catch up on how we got here, you can read "The Cabin" here: Link to the ol' Cabin.

So with mine and Roots bootstraps all pulled up, and the road ahead of us, we want to show you the new cabin. It will have a new airtight wood stove soon, so the pics show the old stove. Also, it is looking more like us everyday thanks to Root and her eagerness to make us a new home. It is coming together well I would say. With Us and our teenage boy, we have a lot of room to kick back and smoke a fat one (in case you were wondering). [emoji3]

So hear are a few pics of the Cabin up to now. We have been here now 16 days

View attachment 493115 View attachment 493114 View attachment 493116 View attachment 493117 View attachment 493118 View attachment 493113 View attachment 493112
View attachment 493121 View attachment 493122

View attachment 493123

:smokeout:
Very nice cabin, brother! I don't know you guys, but my condolences about your old cabin and nothing but the best of wishes for the new one :)

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Pets are fun to doctor, they know without a shadow of a doubt that you intend to help them

Yeah, ain't it funny how they just know.

Very nice cabin, brother! I don't know you guys, but my condolences about your old cabin and nothing but the best of wishes for the new one :)

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Bhomb, you are very kind indeed.

good morning Eek and Root
P1030799.JPG

Back