Outdoor Uncle Eek's Cabin

2 - 2fast 2vast 's have now been dropped in the water. When the Remo Nutrients arrive (any day) I will start a thread there. Other than the :Sunchaser's, this is the first grow, and the first REAL grow in a while. Haven't dropped some seious seed for a grow since April of 2015.

We know all that, so here are the evidences.
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1506.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1513.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG

2 - 2fast 2vast 's have now been dropped in the water. When the Remo Nutrients arrive (any day) I will start a thread there. Other than the :Sunchaser's, this is the first grow, and the first REAL grow in a while. Haven't dropped some seious seed for a grow since April of 2015.

We know all that, so here are the evidences.
View attachment 688517 View attachment 688516 View attachment 688518 View attachment 688520 View attachment 688519 View attachment 688522 View attachment 688521 View attachment 688524 View attachment 688525
cool, fast and vast did good for me, always wondered how 2fast would do

Good morning trailanimal, beautiful sunrise!
How much light will you get today? It sure looks cold :snow2:
cold!!!!!!!!!!!!and way more light than just a week ago. Still light at 5:30 pm, on the solstice pitch at 4:30. she changes, and she changes fast

Trail Animal, you know have VIP status in any of our cabin's (in case we move,lol).

Yeah the addition of the Norther Lights should add some nice flavor for them plants over the regular fast n vast. Plus TA. I am going big with this one. First time Non Super Soil Grow, only added nutrients.

wee ones look real good! Yeah, I hear ya about NL, fast and vast was easy, fast and productive. After a long cure nice smoking but for me the flavor was muddied or something, uninteresting.

wee ones look real good! Yeah, I hear ya about NL, fast and vast was easy, fast and productive. After a long cure nice smoking but for me the flavor was muddied or something, uninteresting.

So in the selecting process of when to harvest, did you go short with milky trichomes or long with the amberish?

Back