Outdoor Uncle Eek's Cabin

So in the selecting process of when to harvest, did you go short with milky trichomes or long with the amberish?
I usually harvest when all flowering stops, no white hairs, and all milky. My rad environment usually requires 2-3 weeks longer grow time for most strains, although i had a blue dream finish in 74 from seed this year, fastest I've had. My season being approx 90 days I'm just going for the mature look, I don't have a tool to really look at trics, and usually don't have the time to wait, need to get em hanging as early as I can, mold is big in the fall. I've found Indicas harvested milky seem to develop full medicinal potential with a long(3 months cure).

I usually harvest when all flowering stops, no white hairs, and all milky. My rad environment usually requires 2-3 weeks longer grow time for most strains, although i had a blue dream finish in 74 from seed this year, fastest I've had. My season being approx 90 days I'm just going for the mature look, I don't have a tool to really look at trics, and usually don't have the time to wait, need to get em hanging as early as I can, mold is big in the fall. I've found Indicas harvested milky seem to develop full medicinal potential with a long(3 months cure).

Wow, your method for harvest selection is they way people have done it for years without the maginfying glass, and it still works. Your growing season is completely unique, your experience will work well for you and others too.

Thanks for peepin' in.

:pass:

Here are the babies now....
I feed them Remo Nutrients

IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1710.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1712.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG

:bighug: :smokeout::bighug: Eek and G'ma Roody! How you fine folks doin'? it's damn good to have you two back again, BTW...:cheers: :woohoo1:... we're loving the products, and so are the folks that get turned onto them! :thanks: :clapper::clapper: :thanks:
...:crying: I love the doggy pics my friends! Fearless snow hounds,... Marley makes me smile every time, same for Roxy- :biggrin: ... :rofl: --typical Rottie! --nothing like a huge, hard frozen log for a toy!! :haha::amazon:

.... nice looking bab-bies Eek- :d5:... Will we be seeing the "other work" here as well? :eyebrows: do you have what you need yet, including the critical nev'-haze? Lamby should arrive very soon,... let me know how I can help if needed,...

:bighug: :smokeout::bighug: Eek and G'ma Roody! How you fine folks doin'? it's damn good to have you two back again, BTW...:cheers: :woohoo1:... we're loving the products, and so are the folks that get turned onto them! :thanks: :clapper::clapper: :thanks:
...:crying: I love the doggy pics my friends! Fearless snow hounds,... Marley makes me smile every time, same for Roxy- :biggrin: ... :rofl: --typical Rottie! --nothing like a huge, hard frozen log for a toy!! :haha::amazon:

.... nice looking bab-bies Eek- :d5:... Will we be seeing the "other work" here as well? :eyebrows: do you have what you need yet, including the critical nev'-haze? Lamby should arrive very soon,... let me know how I can help if needed,...

Hey Wai-ra Thanks for coming in, great day to be warmed by the fire. Tis about 30f degrees here.

Just a quick update on things. We are expecting snow tomorrow night and Sunday.

IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2020.JPG
IMG_2012 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2018 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2017.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG

Back