Outdoor Uncle Eek's Cabin

:D muahaaa
Walipini seem almost custom designed for cannabis growing hehehe ...and very suited to your mountainous terrain....I SWEARS ah saw a bigfoot amongst that whiteshite! hehehe a couple of rocket mass water heaters built in and one could tend the garden buck nekkid!
LB

There is a thread around here somewhere's, where JM built an underground furnace for his greenhouse. He lives where it's real cold, and can grow a lot more than most, late into the season.

I really don't have any room here unless I grow indoors. We want to move as soon as humanly possible, so I really don't want to start something now. If we can get a place by May, I will be happy. Lower elevation = better climate.

You have been gone, so you may not have known that we had moved to a place where there were two acres to mess with. Had a nice medical operation going. All the plants were more than 8 feet except a few. It was my first big year. I had lots of Amnesia Haze genetics in my garden, and some Big Bang, White widow, etc. (30 of them).

I want that back.

But I am a patient person in that respect. I just need to be whole. We will get there.

Peace all.

:smokeout:

The great wheel of life turns and sooner or later one comes out on top again...
Having come sooo close and then having to start again....th@ a real PITA, but sure enough things will improve.

LB

Here are a few things we have been doing to keep busy...
We have a lack of sun, but the need to grow something was strong.
IMG_0915.JPG

Wee Willie Mix, Dragon's Blood and Cilantro in a shoe hanger.
I pulled the Cilantro today.
The peppers and Sage are doing well.
IMG_0919.JPG

Eek got me this nice cart.
IMG_0966.JPG

I've got bottles and jars of stuff all over!

Eek and I are trying to use the vape pens instead of smoking...
I made these holders with soapstone
View attachment 599945
View attachment 599946
View attachment 599947
View attachment 599948 View attachment 599949

Hey @Root I too am quitting the stoooooooopid cigarettes one thing that I have found that helped me A LOT is to get less PG(propylene glycol) and more VG I get a 90/10 blend and it literally is the reason I don't smoke any more. I tried vaping at first it was waaaaaaaay to harsh, so I almost gave up and the lady at the vape shop suggested that I lower my PG and sure enough it made all the difference in the world. You have to go to a vape shop that mixes their own juice though, but it is totally worth it! Oh and the soapstone holder is tha booommmmmb!

Hey @derek420colorado
Thanks for the tips...
Time and distance are the only things keeping me from a vape shop.
Is there a good place online to go?

We finally decided to start a few autos...only three...we named them the Sun Chasers...
Ravi - is sun in India, Helios - is god of the sun in Greece and of course You Better Call Saul
We put them in the sunshine
IMG_1072.JPG

then the shade find them
IMG_1073.JPG

I'm not sure if we will be able to trust the Garden Puppy when we are able to have a garden! She has developed a fondness for stems.
IMG_1094.JPG

The Elfin Thyme is starting to flower.
IMG_1067.JPG

:smoking:

@Root I DO know of a shop Phoenix Vapor Shop in Austin! They will do a custom blend for you and ship it to you, The COOKIE MONSTER IS THE BEST!!! When I lived in CO two years ago I could only vape their juice so I would have them ship it to me. Just go to there site and order the 80/20 VG PG mix and then whatever nic level and flavor, like I said the cookie monster is all I vaped for like a year

Started out with just the tobacco thinking it would be like smoking flavor. Lol
The only flavor I have liked so far is the Coffee Frappe'. I mix it with 24mg tobacco.
I can and sometimes do, drink coffee all day...I like tasting the frappe' without the sugar, so I kind of like vaping it.
I absolutely Love the smell and taste of peaches, but I don't like the Peaches N Cream or the Grape.

I'll check them out...Lol I might be a tough customer to please :biggrin:

I have just started playing around with making my own again since the fire.
eth extractions with VG mixed with the juices above or I reuse Eek's cartridges from the spensary.
I made one with honey, but I have a problem with it staying in suspension.

We have a Frog hanging in the tree.
IMG_1104.JPG

:smoking:

Back