Outdoor Uncle Eek's Cabin

You take your time brother(both of you!). I`m `over-the-moon` that you`ve got a plan! :greenthumb:If you ever need a hand with anything, then let me know! :bighug: :pass:

Thanks Krug ol' friend. You may be hearing from me.

Love

:pighug:

Now you are back with the Family..things can only get Better..we Love you..:bighug:

Thanks M. Your the best as always.

I to feel that need eek...an fully understand. .ya got to git yer land under yer nails..a bit of yer blood in the soil and a bit of soil in yer blood...then the land is yours. Spring is coming soon my man.

7 cords!! Must have been cold winter. Ya got a wood stove or open fire place?

Yeah you got it G. It is an open fireplace, and it is huge. We are still waiting to have a stove installed, but probably now not until spring.
:face:

R u you up the skyway?

You got me all wrong, "The Butte Fire" was down south of your area about 125 miles. Not sure why they called it that, cuz you are certainly in the Butte Mtn area for sure. But thanks for the offer, we are all good, we got lots of support.

Se we got about two inches of snow last nightt :fire: But it is extremely pretty this AM.

IMG_0627.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG

Thanks Krug ol' friend. You may be hearing from me.

Love

Thanks M. Your the best as always.

Yeah you got it G. It is an open fireplace, and it is huge. We are still waiting to have a stove installed, but probably now not until spring.
:face:

You got me all wrong, "The Butte Fire" was down south of your area about 125 miles. Not sure why they called it that, cuz you are certainly in the Butte Mtn area for sure. But thanks for the offer, we are all good, we got lots of support.

Se we got about two inches of snow last nightt :fire: But it is extremely pretty this AM.

View attachment 527929 View attachment 527930 View attachment 527931 View attachment 527932
My weed is that frosty but nice pic I like it

Morning Folks,

I am a bit slow this am, but it is a day of and I smoked some stuff called Glass Slipper a sativa that is making my head cloudy.

I did this.........

Ordered Products
Product Quantity Price
Heavyweight Fast & Vast Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds(HVY321F)
20 Seeds Per Pack 1 £107.27 (1x £107.27)
Heavyweight 2 Fast 2 Vast Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds(HVY25F)
10 Seeds Per Pack 1 £54.45 (1x £54.45)
FREE: 6x 2 Fast 2 Vast Auto Fem (Heavyweight Seeds Offer) FREE
FREE: 1 X Dinafem OG Kush Feminised Seed, 2 X Dinafem Cheese Feminised Seeds, 3 X Dinafem Critical+ Feminised Seeds, 10 X Afghani Regular Seeds FREE

Subtotal: £161.72
Delivery: £9.99 - (International Tracked Insured Mail (This service provides an accurate tracking service with a proof of delivery))
Stealth: Supers Stealth
Total: £171.71

Now I am gonna get something going. Also, the wood stove is in, and we are using about 1/4 the wood than we were using prior.

I am gonna post some pics to my review that I did for Urban Farmer on his pipes, I got the pipes and the honeycomb bong.

Peace

How about a few Fun Pics?
Roxie

IMG_0645.JPG

Marley, Aka: Marles Barkey, or just Marles,

IMG_0643.JPG

Old Stove

IMG_0597.JPG

New Stove

IMG_0641.JPG

What is this crap, I am used to 2800 foot elevation

IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG

I am replacing a lot of the important stuff, please see below.

IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG

Root is getting her Herb Groove back on...

IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG

Yes, she smokes that stuff!

:stir:

:smokeout:

Last edited:
How about a few Fun Pics?
Roxie

View attachment 541715

Marley, Aka: Marles Barkey, or just Marles,

View attachment 541716

Old Stove

View attachment 541725

New Stove

View attachment 541717

What is this crap, I am used to 2800 foot elevation

View attachment 541718 View attachment 541719

I am replacing a lot of the important stuff, please see below.

View attachment 541721 View attachment 541720

Root is getting her Herb Groove back on...

View attachment 541723 View attachment 541724

Yes, she smokes that stuff!

:stir:

:smokeout:
thanks for sharing pics of the canine crew, and your cabin

Eek this place is the best
http://www.overstockbait.com/
Now I ain't saying your gonna save money :D but you won't go broke as fast

That looks like a killer site. I can get some stuff cheaper (I get a 25% discount at the store) , but alot I cannot. I was hoping they would have fishin line. Jeez, Flourocarbon it outrageous.

Thanks Buddy,

:cheers:

Back