1ST ATTEMPT DWC
Fastbuds white widow,, due to my disability Im abit unstable on my feet esp in tight areas, and I accidently stumbled and broke her stem in about 2-3 places day 14, didnt know much then so I just buried the stem in rooting plug gave some mycorrihiza, and she not great proper stunted compared to the haze, now day 26 but she hanging on, moved her in a smaller pot aswell, and now just starting to pick up, so just leaving her and seeing what she becomes, taught me a few lessons lol
20220606_194648.jpg

1ST ATTEMPT DWC
Fastbuds white widow,, due to my disability Im abit unstable on my feet esp in tight areas, and I accidently stumbled and broke her stem in about 2-3 places day 14, didnt know much then so I just buried the stem in rooting plug gave some mycorrihiza, and she not great proper stunted compared to the haze, now day 26 but she hanging on, moved her in a smaller pot aswell, and now just starting to pick up, so just leaving her and seeing what she becomes, taught me a few lessons lolView attachment 1469311
Hello and welcome to the mad house we have all broke a few stems and branches stuck them back with tape they bounce back in no time at all. But your girl looks ok she will be budding before you know it then the fun begins :smoking: :smoking:
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Update on @Sawney_bean and @Dank Nuggets ' outdoor guerilla grow UK

One of the early-round Blue Nuggets.
She's just showing pistils!
Another one is around the corner in a pot, about the same height, size and development.
20220607_121633.jpg

In the middle is the stump and hopefully some regrowth from a slug-chewed Blue Nugget...
Above and below are a couple of Lecters, the top one also chewed on, the bottom one more healthy.
Ya win some ya lose some...
20220607_121642.jpg

More of the Lecters, four in two pots, from the same batch as above, but potted-up and left in the greenhouse.
Gotta get them out of here soon before recognizes them for what they are ... strange tomatoes, right?!?!
20220607_121405.jpg

And another four in two pots.
20220607_121410.jpg

Last but not least, a few later little ones.
I think these are the Purple Moon Rocks.
Next to them were some White Chem, but these don't want to pop (already tried earlier).
Dropped some more Vanilla Latte's into those empty pots a few days ago, now awaiting the sprouts!
20220607_121427.jpg

Time to plant out the larger ones in the next day or two.
Have some new sites, with good sun coverage but also out of the way.

All the best UK grow-crew,
Love and hugs,
~MJS
:grump::whew::soak::watering::doc3::snow1::snow2::bored::snooze::grrr1::windy:

week 8 going on my first grow of white widow auto - supposed to be done by week 10, in theory I guess. What do you recon, am I on track?
View attachment 1469647
Looks great!! White Widow has been my most successful and favourite grow so far (2nd of 3 under lights). Smoking WW takes me back to Glasgow in the 90's, mental times... I really like the buzz followed by the stone. Mine took almost 12 weeks so might have a few more to go. :smoking:

Looks great!! White Widow has been my most successful and favourite grow so far (2nd of 3 under lights). Smoking WW takes me back to Glasgow in the 90's, mental times... I really like the buzz followed by the stone. Mine took almost 12 weeks so might have a few more to go. :smoking:
well thats good to know as my W/W needs all the time she can get

Back