Hey spab nice to meet you, this is a great wee corner of afn :thumbsup:
Some say it's an echo chamber full of degenerates:crying:, others say it's full of stoners, :jointman: all I know is these kind folks at AFN know their stuff, are willing to share decades of knowledge and have helped me no end :toke:

Last edited:
Some say it's an echo chamber full of degenerates:crying:, others say it's full of stoners, :jointman: all I know is these kind folks at AFN know their stuff, are willing to share decades of knowledge and have helped me get my grow on :toke:
Agreed dude and put far more eloquently than I ever could... the knowledge contained here, and the small amount I have absorbed, has helped me so much and in a short space of time.

Hi m8.. welcome to the best part of the forum :crying: :d5: are you currently growing? Learning? Just havin a wee nosey??
new grower growing Royal haze auto on day 18, so just trying to gather as much info as i can, even if im not using it, but for future ref, so soaking it all up, did start with a fastbuds white widow auto but had a disaster accidently snapped her stem, didnt know you could tape it up at the time, but she hanging on couldnt kick her out, without it being my 1st, but we will see how she goes, but things with the R haze goin well upto know lol been alot to learn an take in, an still so much more, but im all ears and wanting to learn how to grow my own successfully, so fingers crossed

WIN_20220606_16_26_11_Pro.jpg

quick pic day 19 in 4gl DWC just had 1st feed and things going well shes eating and drinking as EC went down so raised it back up then water level as lowered and EC stayed static, so that a good sign, so things going ok for now, but sure there be some issues come up soon lol so thanks guys, hope its ok to post on this page, as like to keep things together, so hope this ok on here, as not sure how to use platform yet still navigating around, so hope you guys are all good and thank you

new grower growing Royal haze auto on day 18, so just trying to gather as much info as i can, even if im not using it, but for future ref, so soaking it all up, did start with a fastbuds white widow auto but had a disaster accidently snapped her stem, didnt know you could tape it up at the time, but she hanging on couldnt kick her out, without it being my 1st, but we will see how she goes, but things with the R haze goin well upto know lol been alot to learn an take in, an still so much more, but im all ears and wanting to learn how to grow my own successfully, so fingers crossed
Welcome :welcome: and good luck with your grow :toke:

Back