Hello elec has gone up worked it out about £4 more a week for the growdrobe so still ok apart from that life is ticking along nice :cheers:
thays not bad at all, how a=many watts are u pulling in your grodrobe?

what's everyone doing about the cost of electric nowadays? (Oh, and life in general lol)
I've a bunch of pagans and a few heathins helping me chase the dollar to cover the utilities. Fuel will unfortunately smash through the £2 barrier from 1st November and Utilities will rise another 20-40% end of Feb. If you have some spare folding start shorting the pound, that's the play, psychopath Soros would make.

How do you keep your VPD in correct range?
Hello i dont bother with vpd any more just keep my temps steady at 24c to 26c and the rh does what it likes seams to work for me i have seen no difference in yeld or plant health from when i was chasing the vpd chart but thats just what works in my enviroment :thumbsup:

Hello i dont bother with vpd any more just keep my temps steady at 24c to 26c and the rh does what it likes seams to work for me i have seen no difference in yeld or plant health from when i was chasing the vpd chart but thats just what works in my enviroment :thumbsup:
It definitely works for you, you must have a good RH in your environment. I live in a damp house so a dehumidifier is a must :sadcry:

Back