Hello after seeing @Shiva's Mistress outside girls looking spanking i thought i would give you a giggle
Here is my fine specimen of lector
IMG_20220804_152110.jpg

IMG_20220804_152120.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello after seeing @Shiva's Mistress outside girls looking spanking i thought i would give you a giggle
Here is my fine specimen of lector
View attachment 1496591
View attachment 1496592
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

That nice mature Lecter of mine was in far worse shape than that at age 20-30 days!
Just as long as they get enough light and you can keep the surrounding soil dry to avoid the slugs -- you'll be a happy man in no time!
How many hours of unobstructed light does she get?

Lecter? Lector? Have I been spelling this wrong all along ... :p

That nice mature Lecter of mine was in far worse shape than that at age 20-30 days!
Just as long as they get enough light and you can keep the surrounding soil dry to avoid the slugs -- you'll be a happy man in no time!
How many hours of unobstructed light does she get?

Lecter? Lector? Have I been spelling this wrong all along ... :p
Hello she gets 9 hr of full sunsine and then rest of the day is dappled sun light. Your girls look nice and frosty :thumbsup:

Hello she gets 9 hr of full sunsine and then rest of the day is dappled sun light. Your girls look nice and frosty :thumbsup:

She should do okay then! I figure about 6-8 is minimum, though the more the better.
That older girl is getting almost all day, with a bit of shading maybe late afternoon.
The frost is more from the genetics I think.
The soil, sunlight, etc., contributes more to the overall size and vigor.
Frosty enough to be my new avatar pic!!

I'm looking for some recommendations for a dehumidifier, it needs to have a continuous drain function and ideally have a depth of 22cm or less. I've see a few models on Amazon that could possibly fit the bill but I really detest buying from that site.

I'm looking for some recommendations for a dehumidifier, it needs to have a continuous drain function and ideally have a depth of 22cm or less. I've see a few models on Amazon that could possibly fit the bill but I really detest buying from that site.
I can't recommend one but I would advise against an ElectriQ, I bought one for £60 and its pony.

I've got a probreeze dehumidifier with continuous drainage. I highly recommend it.

They've got a few different versions on their site.

Qb

I've got a probreeze dehumidifier with continuous drainage. I highly recommend it.

They've got a few different versions on their site.

Qb
Thanks for that, I'll have a look :toke: Update, the one for £119.99 looks spot on and 22cm wide to boot :jointman:

Thanks for that, I'll have a look :toke: Update, the one for £119.99 looks spot on and 22cm wide to boot :jointman:

Perfect! Glad I could help. I've got the 20l and it's really good.

They look like they've updated them since I bought mine so hopefully they're just as good if not better.

Have a look online for discount codes as they have them from time to time.

Qb

Back