Hello got these new 1 Ltr pyramid things to have a go in for a little pot grow's should be fun
View attachment 1487150
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Look forward to seeing those in action on one of your grows Dellboy - been keeping an eye on a diary here on AFN with these and they really seem to do the job well

Look forward to seeing those in action on one of your grows Dellboy - been keeping an eye on a diary here on AFN with these and they really seem to do the job well
Hello yea should be fun I dropped a couple off seeds in them yesterday so should not be long before up and growing :smoking:

What a specimen, how big was the container that you used for her?
Hey Dean it was my usual set up - Wilma XL, 18 ltr plastic pots (drilled), Canna Coco and Clay pebbles (premixed), Auto Mazar seed from Dutch Passion.
Same nute line up as I have now which is GreenHaze as the core nutes, Grow-Genius Mono-Silicic Acid at the start along with Velokelp foliar after every twist, tie or bend, and finished with PK 9-18.

thanks @St. Tom & @Shiva's Mistress :pass:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello all just a pic of my seedlings growing happily
IMG_20220718_124346.jpg

IMG_20220718_124404.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

Hello have you read this
more waste of money

Just another Tax on the poor, and an excuse for more stop and search legislation especially with POC... bet they won't be cracking down on all the cocain party's in the financial district and Whitehall

Just checking in on all my UK grow friends, hope you all manage to stay cool and safe. Sounds like terrible conditions for you all right now. That heat +humidity can kill you quickly. There is a pretty low point where even naked in the shade with a fan blowing on you, the body cannot cool itself and you will overheat and die. It is serious business. The phenomenon is called "wet bulb 35" and a quick google has some nice articles.

@Dell boy - What the heck is that machine! Seedling incubator? Looks neat. Works well?

Just another Tax on the poor, and an excuse for more stop and search legislation especially with POC... bet they won't be cracking down on all the cocain party's in the financial district and Whitehall

Oh just like your recently retired PM eh? I absolutely believed him when he said he didn't believe he had broken any Covid restrictions with the staff parties they had. That's because he is so wealthy, and has been his whole life, no rule has ever applied to him! He genuinely believed he hadn't done anything wrong since the rules aren't for him. Haha! Typical rich and insulated type.

Back