Afternoon all just had to share this @Fast Buds Heather Strawberry Pie Auto.

Gutted I'm not in the grow and show with this one because she's just an absolute chunk fest.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Lots happening here at AutoDevil HQ can't wait to update you all.

20210521_230432.jpg

Where’s everyone getting their beans from these days? I e always used discount seeds but for ages now I’ve had a real low germination rate. The last pack I bought didn’t even pop. And I’m using the same method I’ve always used, which usually gives me a high success rate. I know a lot of it comes down to genetics but I’ve attempted genetics I’ve grown plenty times before and they’re still failing, so it got me thinking that discount seeds have maybe changed how they store their beans. I’m not bad mouthing the company, or johnny. I’ve been a customer there for long, long time. But I need to try another uk bean supplier just so I can rule out the issue being with discount seeds.

so, where do you guys order from?
Mephisto Mondays all the way

I know @hope2grow mentioned this outfit in @St. Tom 's Sanlight grow, has anyone tried them?

I've ordered the Auto amendments in letterbox size, Worm Castings, Auto Grow/Bloom and the Barley which is just enough for one 20litre plant cycle.

I'll use it on one plant and see what happens. :jointman:

Afternoon all just had to share this @Fast Buds Heather Strawberry Pie Auto.

Gutted I'm not in the grow and show with this one because she's just an absolute chunk fest.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Lots happening here at AutoDevil HQ can't wait to update you all.

View attachment 1323084
Outstanding performance from @Fast Buds Heather. Id say.those are some chunky nugs.growing at its finest right there;) top job sir.happy growing every1;)

I know @hope2grow mentioned this outfit in @St. Tom 's Sanlight grow, has anyone tried them?

I've ordered the Auto amendments in letterbox size, Worm Castings, Auto Grow/Bloom and the Barley which is just enough for one 20litre plant cycle.

I'll use it on one plant and see what happens. :jointman:
Be interested in trying this to let us all know how it goes

Back