Where’s everyone getting their beans from these days? I e always used discount seeds but for ages now I’ve had a real low germination rate. The last pack I bought didn’t even pop. And I’m using the same method I’ve always used, which usually gives me a high success rate. I know a lot of it comes down to genetics but I’ve attempted genetics I’ve grown plenty times before and they’re still failing, so it got me thinking that discount seeds have maybe changed how they store their beans. I’m not bad mouthing the company, or johnny. I’ve been a customer there for long, long time. But I need to try another uk bean supplier just so I can rule out the issue being with discount seeds.

so, where do you guys order from?
There's always the London Seed Centre, I've had no issues with them.

Getting there, Days 67 and 59 now :jointman:

Attachments

• Canon.jpg
    Canon.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Canon2.jpg
    Canon2.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 67ckfade.jpg
    67ckfade.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 22
Where’s everyone getting their beans from these days? I e always used discount seeds but for ages now I’ve had a real low germination rate. The last pack I bought didn’t even pop. And I’m using the same method I’ve always used, which usually gives me a high success rate. I know a lot of it comes down to genetics but I’ve attempted genetics I’ve grown plenty times before and they’re still failing, so it got me thinking that discount seeds have maybe changed how they store their beans. I’m not bad mouthing the company, or johnny. I’ve been a customer there for long, long time. But I need to try another uk bean supplier just so I can rule out the issue being with discount seeds.

so, where do you guys order from?

I've used Seed City for several runs, delivering from UK to overseas.
I used their stealth option, and never had any problems.
Also used Marijuana Seeds NL once, which went fine.
Despite the name, also ships from UK.
(A number of people have issues with this place FWIW.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EP3
I've used Seed City for several runs, delivering from UK to overseas.
I used their stealth option, and never had any problems.
Also used Marijuana Seeds NL once, which went fine.
Despite the name, also ships from UK.
(A number of people have issues with this place FWIW.)
FWIW?

Back