Hello ukers just a quick question is it after the 3rd node you top? If it has started the 4th cut to just above the 3rd? Can not seem to stop seedstockers BCN critical that keeps stretching in solo. Considering topping it, never done it before.
Cheers
EP3

Hello ukers just a quick question is it after the 3rd node you top? If it has started the 4th cut to just above the 3rd? Can not seem to stop seedstockers BCN critical that keeps stretching in solo. Considering topping it, never done it before.
Cheers
EP3
I’d go after the fourth or fifth personally

I like to go after 5 m8 incase number 1 is weak and needs removed.. 5 is always stronger than 1st :vibes: now If she has stretched way too much with big internode space I'd just clip wherever looms/feels best in your opinion.. i had to do that with 1 of my solo Gelatos.. I let her stretch too far @EP3

Last edited:
Anyone had autos start to flower at day 65? My Sour Orange Diesel Kush (xPH) on the right, just did exactly that. Thank fuck I've only got 2 plants in my 2x4, I usually run 4!!! Time to go back to something a bit more reliable I think. Luckily I've been hitting up Mephisto Mondays FTW!
Sweet and Sour on the left there is a couple of weeks in. They were reg autos and I got two males predictably. I've nailed the VPD so have no idea why they both went so long? (Both have a Purple Haze dad, could be that). Normally a long veg with autos is great but time is against me...
IMG_5379.jpg

Where’s everyone getting their beans from these days? I e always used discount seeds but for ages now I’ve had a real low germination rate. The last pack I bought didn’t even pop. And I’m using the same method I’ve always used, which usually gives me a high success rate. I know a lot of it comes down to genetics but I’ve attempted genetics I’ve grown plenty times before and they’re still failing, so it got me thinking that discount seeds have maybe changed how they store their beans. I’m not bad mouthing the company, or johnny. I’ve been a customer there for long, long time. But I need to try another uk bean supplier just so I can rule out the issue being with discount seeds.

so, where do you guys order from?

Only bought once so far. Gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk
swift discreet delivery and they stock from all the good seed banks.

Back