Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Special F1

I have a tyrone special going in dwc right now, its a nice smoke too I grew it once before in soil so I am interested in how you do. Good luck!

Why thanks! Looking forward to getting the tyrone done, which she'll be my 3rd auto plant. Running her along side a few photos running currently; Manadala Hashberry and Crockett Farms Sour Banana Sherbet. They were pollenated with a male Sour Banana of the bunch I got outta my bunch.

Hey-Gang :pass:

After 6 days of life; We got some major growth on second set of leaves! woot. She has been under the HPS for 3 days so far and things are looking great!
DAY6_JUNE25th.JPG

Don't ya love beginning of life! :smoking: There are some rumors of a mystery bean will be joining the grow as well; she has been confirmed to hit the dirt this morning.

Catch ya all next week with more photos!! :cool1:

Hey Gang! just a quick update today!

We got life from my mystery bean! Lets have some fun and see what kinda lovely mephisto genetics are inside this lovely bean! Guess it can be any of the original line up! So who the heck nows. This is gonna be fun to run along side the tryone special super crack! Here we got some proof of life! Nothing but a little green poking through!
DAY0-JUNE28th-A.JPG

Just like the last grow they have about a 8/9 day spread in them! hahahahah maybe one day I will just pop 2 at once :kitty::kitty:

Thanks for stopping in!

Hey Mephisto-Gang!

Hope all is well! hope you got your hands on some illuminautos that just dropped for all us!! The girls are doing well over here! Things are moving along. The first couple weeks are quite slow.

Here is a proper shot of my mystery bean [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. Big fat leaf so far! Gonna be fun to see and guess what she is! Was not moist enough when she breeched so there was some membrane on teh coty! But no biggie shes rocking it so far! That HPS is doing her well. Great growth on the first 4 days.
DAY5_JULY3rd-A.JPG

Here is Tyrone Spec at day 14. Slowly trucking along! getting started on her 3rd set of true leaf now. Some minor bend; but not too worry think she will be just fine in a day or two for the transplant. Also looks like she wants some food now. Looking a little light green.
DAY14_JULY3rd-A.JPG

Thanks for stopping in everyone! :vibe: :pass::vibe:

Heya Mephisto-Gang

Its another week gone by and another timely update. So here we are, things are moving along smoooothy! The Tyrone is getting bigger and bigger, got a little introduction to Bondage earlier last weeek, can't believe how easy that little LST tek is and then a little leaf tuck. Thanks to AFN logs here! Everythings is on track with her so far! The Mystery seed is coming along great as well. There was a big yellowing of the new growth when it appeared but that has since resolved and the second true leaves are so fat. I am super curious whom's genes this lady holds within.

I did use some recycled soil this run; and you can see there was a few minor issues at the beginning with them. both seem to be okay now and their new growth is looking good.

Tyrone Special Day 19
DAY19_JULY9th.JPG

MysteryMix bean day 10
DAY10_JULY9th.JPG

Despite the over water at the beginning and the yellowing of the second set. They came in just fine! and really fat! wow! This is awesome to watch so far! :drool:

Thanks for checking in! Take a rip :pass:
:smokeout:

Heya Mephisto-Gang

Its another week gone by and another timely update. So here we are, things are moving along smoooothy! The Tyrone is getting bigger and bigger, got a little introduction to Bondage earlier last weeek, can't believe how easy that little LST tek is and then a little leaf tuck. Thanks to AFN logs here! Everythings is on track with her so far! The Mystery seed is coming along great as well. There was a big yellowing of the new growth when it appeared but that has since resolved and the second true leaves are so fat. I am super curious whom's genes this lady holds within.

I did use some recycled soil this run; and you can see there was a few minor issues at the beginning with them. both seem to be okay now and their new growth is looking good.

Tyrone Special Day 19
View attachment 778361

MysteryMix bean day 10
View attachment 778360
Despite the over water at the beginning and the yellowing of the second set. They came in just fine! and really fat! wow! This is awesome to watch so far! :drool:

Thanks for checking in! Take a rip :pass:
:smokeout:
Great grow this far! You're making it hars for me to want to grow anything but tyrone special. Word from @mephisto is they will be removing tyrone special from their line up after they sell out. I'm hoping to buy just a "few". Just wait till it gets to day 40 onwards, the smell is amazing.

Back