Mephisto Genetics A SourHound and Miss SourBubbly Cush

Hey Gang! Here are some new snap's of the SourBubbly-Cush!

She's performing amazing~ That nose hits of a grapy green crack peppery' scent!! The colas' are just covered in trichomes. These shots are from Day 46 from seed!:drool:

DAY46_MAY7th-A.JPG
DAY46_MAY7th-B.JPG
DAY46_MAY7th-C.JPG
DAY46_MAY7th-D.JPG

:cools::cools:

Hey Gang

So I didn't forget about the Miss SourHound! It has been 3 days of flush so far. Things are looking rock solid! Literally! A nice lash of trichomes; the nose hits of a spicy sweetness with a touch of pine. She is looking great, despite the dead leaf fans.. The shots are from Day 56 from seed!
DAY56_MAY8th_A.JPG
DAY56_MAY8th_B.JPG

:pass::baked:

Trichomes! Your hound looks tasty! Love the hounds for pain meds too. I gotta grow more as I'm out, but I can still smell the flowers. Strong and powerful.... mmmmmm the Mephisto goodness

Happy growing! :vibe:

thanks @iampepe !! So happy with how she turned out! thinking in the next 2 (day 64/65) days of draught she's gonna get cut down. You are right, that spicey pine smell, it is something else! Can't wait to harvest and have my first meph stash doobie!

Looking forward to my Tyrone Spec and another Sourbubbly-Cush grow next! .....Maybe another hound for good measure!

:pass:

Lookin good, I hope my sour hound finishes that quick, nice lookin buds my friend

@derek420colorado Thanks for stopping in! She has been a real treat! withstood my poor abuse of the extra over-feeding. Still made some top notch bud filled with lots of trich's.

I shall get some new pics up in a bit. She's getting there! Always a battle with the urge to chop, coz we don't wanna do it too early! :smokeit:

Gang,

Here are a couple shots of what the SourBubbly Cush is doing for Day 49 of her life!~ Big Fat juicy cola's. SBC is Fat with trichomes; Smells of the sweetest fruit. This is gonna be a real treat! Since these are a few days old now, the swell has started. And she is also on the flush, which i started day 51. She has started to show more and more mature pistils all over in the last couple of days.

DAY49_MAY10th-A.JPG
DAY49_MAY10th-B.JPG

Gang Mephisto!

We finally arrived at day 64... and of course, all good things come to an end, and It was her time time to bid farewell! My hound lived a lovely life; and with all endings the real story of her life is found. The 3GAL pot was misprepped, thus leading to only about 40% of the pot being useable for her and the rest of the soil being too compact for her roots to get into. Doh! :crying::crying::crying: Either way with her she performed beautifully with her main cola being the dominate flower. Funny what the real answer to the cause of the shortness was. The man made-sourhound runt :face:!
Pictures:

(Pre cut and trimmming:)

DAY64_MAY16th-A.JPG

Post cut and trim!

DAY64_MAY16th-B.JPG
DAY64_MAY16th-C.JPG
DAY64_MAY16th-D.JPG
DAY64_MAY16th-E.JPG
DAY64_MAY16th-F.JPG

Yup 11 inches of main bud! :cooldance: Leave her hang out for a few day and can't wait to get them buds into jars.

The sourbubbly-cush is rocking away, just fattening out. There is a lot more orange pistils forming. So maybe 10-14days left there.

Back