Mephisto Genetics A SourHound and Miss SourBubbly Cush

Hey Mephisto-Gang, here are this weeks updates:

SourHoundF2: Things are progressing greatly. We finally reach week 4 with miss s'hound, so thinking around day 35 was gonna swap to flowering food as I have started to introduce some light CalMag to her grow food. Her vertical growth is impressive in these past week. I took a full shot, she's small but much larger now; but that main cola had some great growth; (During week3 I think that was). Looking at the main bud we see the trich's are starting!!
DAY28_APRIL10-B.JPG
DAY28_APRIL10-C.JPG
DAY28_APRIL10-A.JPG

SourBubbly-Cush:The SBC took the topping like a champ! managed to get some nice equal growth along the 4 outter nodes and the 2 center nodes are slowing working there way along. She is just about to enter her 3rd week. Showing pistils and all. Shes getting wide too; its great to see.
DAY19_APRIL10-A.JPG

DAY19_APRIL10-B.JPG

Beautiful girls! Couldn't be happier with them! :worship:

Hey Gang :cheers::pass:

Update photo time for the girls. This report; everything's going well. Miss Hound has decided to take on a sweet aroma now, while leaving SourBubbly-Cush is taking over on the dankness earthy department. That coffee dankness is awesome!! Such a treat! The S-Hound has been doing great flowering; We are near the end of week 5 now, so hopefully she starts to fill out nicely and get real fat! I have started to mix 1/3 bloom into her feedings now. Now Miss SourBubbly-Cush has been rocking since the topping; and with help of leaf tucking tek, she has been developing those 6 tops real nicely. Lots of branch growth and a few pistils continue to grow. She is about half the heigh to the hound.

SourHoundF2:
Day30
DAY30_APRIL12-F.JPG

DAY30_APRIL12-C.JPG

Day33
DAY33_APRIL15-A.JPG

DAY33_APRIL15-B.JPG

SourBubbly-Cush:
Day21
DAY21_APRIL12-A.JPG
DAY21_APRIL12-B.JPG

Day24
DAY24_APRIL15-A.JPG
DAY24_APRIL15-B.JPG

:warrior::warrior::yeahthat::warrior::warrior:

until next week!

Hey Gang!
:oops1: its time for a quick update. :goauto:

This week the S-Hound has been wanning off teh grow food and adding finally am 1/3 grow and 2/3 bloom in ~6-7mL of Floranova per 2L drink every 48hrs with well. The smell has changed to very sweet fruit on the hound. She has started to put out some resin and more trichs. The amber pistils' now showing on on the odd bud started around day 36. The SBC has been rocking too throught the end of week 3. The grow food as been letting her take over with those six tops; looks great so far! That deep green color and massive canopy. She is about half the height of the Sour-Hound sitting maybe, Not very tall maybe 6-7 inches.
ps @Ribbzzy thanks for the rep last week! :cheers::cools:

Lets get on with the photos!

SourBubbly-Cush

Day26
DAY26_APRIL17-A.JPG

DAY26_APRIL17-B.JPG

Day28
DAY28_APRIL19-A.JPG

DAY28_APRIL19-B.JPG

DAY28_APRIL19-C.JPG

SourHound

Day35
DAY35_APRIL17-B.JPG

DAY35_APRIL17-D.JPG

Day37
DAY37_APRIL19-A.JPG

DAY37_APRIL19-B.JPG
DAY37_APRIL19-C.JPG
DAY37_APRIL19-E.JPG
DAY37_APRIL19-F.JPG
DAY37_APRIL19-G.JPG

Bring on the weight miss hound and miss bubbly keep getting monster like please and thanks! :worship:

Thanks for stopping in! :frog:

Hey Gang!
:oops1: its time for a quick update. :goauto:

This week the S-Hound has been wanning off teh grow food and adding finally am 1/3 grow and 2/3 bloom in ~6-7mL of Floranova per 2L drink every 48hrs with well. The smell has changed to very sweet fruit on the hound. She has started to put out some resin and more trichs. The amber pistils' now showing on on the odd bud started around day 36. The SBC has been rocking too throught the end of week 3. The grow food as been letting her take over with those six tops; looks great so far! That deep green color and massive canopy. She is about half the height of the Sour-Hound sitting maybe, Not very tall maybe 6-7 inches.
ps @Ribbzzy thanks for the rep last week! :cheers::cools:

Lets get on with the photos!

SourBubbly-Cush

Day26
View attachment 736798
View attachment 736799

Day28
View attachment 736800
View attachment 736801
View attachment 736802

SourHound

Day35
View attachment 736803
View attachment 736804

Day37
View attachment 736805
View attachment 736806 View attachment 736807 View attachment 736808 View attachment 736809 View attachment 736810

Bring on the weight miss hound and miss bubbly keep getting monster like please and thanks! :worship:

Thanks for stopping in! :frog:
No problem bro, plants look great

Hey Mephisto-Gang! :d5:

Just a quick small update; didn't get too many pics done this past week. It's sad :shrug:but have to admit, there was a minor hiccup with the feed. The poor SourHound (Day 43) with bit of a burn; which resulted with her taking 1/2 days off her feeding schedule; I think she's back to normal now. A few minor scars on her fans to prove she is a champ! The Trichomes are still producing like crazy on her, her nose is that sweet fruiting bud smell. She is still packing those buds with fatness. I took some measurements she's roughly 12" tall; With almost no stem visible, just 12" of bud production.

DAY43_APRIL25-A.JPG

DAY43_APRIL25-B.JPG

Now for our Beloved SourBubbly Cush (Day 34);
This lady has been doing well. Her big change this week was with more and more pre-flower sites all over. She is reaching about 11-12" the same as the SH. The 6 main cola's are all coming along greatly. Its getting harder to take pics of it all. She did turn into a beast. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: She is continuing on with pistil production and budding sites. So far no issues with feed and burning at all. She's got a bigger stomach it seems. Crazy to see how the difference in pace between the two.

DAY34_APRIL25-A.JPG

welp I hope I got the feeding sched back on track! :hump:
Things are coming along with these two ladies! A few minor hiccups, with the garden; just Dusting off all those old nero pathways!! :wall:

:drunks::baked:Thanks all for stopping in! catch ya next time!

Hey Gang

It's update time: @PlatinumLEDTom after adding the P300 Series the room; the results are impressive; Figured you may wanna see how they've helped my lil sour hound and sourbubbly cush. I have been watching fullduplex rock the P300 and [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] but I think they can treat some [HASHTAG]#mephistos[/HASHTAG] just the same!

So far this week; Sour-Hound has taken on mand the all the bud formations on the SourBubbly-Cush. Things have changed in the smell department such sweet tones coming from teh Sour Hound, I don't notice too much sour more sweeet. She is packing some weight into those pistils of hers, and letting them get amber. The photo's show us some cloudy heads. Things are looking great after my little over feed and a bit of a draught to get things back on schedule. SourBubbly-Cush has taken on a sweet smell too, I have had to cut a few fans off her to open up the mid sections help get some light. But so far so good with her, no major issues. Just a lovely plant to watch grow.

SourHound// Day 48 :goauto:
DAY48_APRIL30-A.JPG
DAY48_APRIL30-C.JPG

DAY48_APRIL30-B.JPG

SourBubbly-Cush//Day 39 :vibe:

DAY39_APRIL30-A.JPG
DAY39_APRIL30-B.JPG
DAY39_APRIL30-C.JPG

Things are looking great! and that finish on the Sour-Hound is coming along so greatly. :worship:

Back