Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Special F1

Great grow this far! You're making it hars for me to want to grow anything but tyrone special. Word from @mephisto is they will be removing tyrone special from their line up after they sell out. I'm hoping to buy just a "few". Just wait till it gets to day 40 onwards, the smell is amazing.
Yup similar with the little sour hound! @mephisto / Mitch also mentioned also mentioned auto regs were being added to the line up! so maybe we can make our own Double Mephisto Sourcrack crosses later this year or early next year. Its sad when things get retired but on with the new! Maybe bluetooof will come to a special stock! she's one I can't wait to see in action; Mephisto gave it an Xrated frost level according i gotta see this.

Yup similar with the little sour hound! @mephisto / Mitch also mentioned also mentioned auto regs were being added to the line up! so maybe we can make our own Double Mephisto Sourcrack crosses later this year or early next year. Its sad when things get retired but on with the new! Maybe bluetooof will come to a special stock! she's one I can't wait to see in action; Mephisto gave it an Xrated frost level according i gotta see this.
that would be fun to take a sour crack and breed it to a tyrone special for more crack goodness. I know the grow after this next one (doing a sour crack after my tyrone finishes in a bit) is going to be blue toof. I'm excited for it. I will need to make a lot of room im sure because my one dinafem cheese photo is taking up about 1/3 of the tent!

that would be fun to take a sour crack and breed it to a tyrone special for more crack goodness. I know the grow after this next one (doing a sour crack after my tyrone finishes in a bit) is going to be blue toof. I'm excited for it. I will need to make a lot of room im sure because my one dinafem cheese photo is taking up about 1/3 of the tent!
Yeah no kidding right! I can't wait to have access to some mephisto boys for their pollen. But yeah in the mean time while they are working on that, our bluetooofs must be grown! that is gonna be amazing!

Hey Mephisto Gang :smokeout:

Looks like I gotta call this one a runt/mutant! Think her vertical growth gene got broke! @mephisto guess they all can't be monster; but this ones barely wanting to come outta her shell, like a scared turtle. And as such I went ahead and dropped a few replacements; I was not sure the runt/mutant was going to live, and what yield is to be expected. So two more babes on the way. Second set of leaves started. The Tyrone special is taking to her LST greatly. No complaints with her, the colas are reaching up; her tops about 18" from the light, come on stretch; lets get those branches out! We need to have a nice full canopy surrounding her main cola.

On to the pics;

DAY14-JULY14-MYSTRY_RUNT-.JPG

The runt/mutant with no vertical growth at all. So much growth all compact in there; the main cola, and now 2 sets of side branches all converging. We shall wish her the best of luck.

The two new babes, these two are also mystery beans. No clue what is hidden within there genes.
DAY2-JULY14-babies.JPG

Tyrone Special here at day 26
DAY26-JULY14-TYRONE.JPG

:baked:

Thanks for stopping in everyone!

Heya Mephisto-Gang!

:smokeout:

Figured it was time to do some photo updates on the ladies! The days have passed and the growth and stink on the tyrone are fairly impressive; she has reached over a 12" tall now. Quite the nice canopy so far. The runt has been doing well. There was a bit more vertical growth. Hard to tell where she is at in her time line; I guess still veg growth as she is just entering day 22. I did see some pistils a few days ago; but they have since been covered up with the new growth.
The two new mystery beans are doing well; They have started their life in the 16oz cups with no bottoms; which are now inside the 3Gal smartpots filled with Coco, Soil and perlite. Lets wish these girls a bit more vertical growth! haha! I am hoping the new medium and the constriction of the cup help her develop some monster roots.

lets get to the photos'

Tyrone Special Day 30
DAY30-JULY20-TYRONE-A.JPG

DAY30-JULY20-TYRONE-B.JPG
DAY30-JULY20-TYRONE-C.JPG

Mystery Beans!
Here is the Day 22 Runt!
DAY22-JULY20-MYS1.JPG

The two new Mystery beans at day 7
DAY7_JULY20-MYS3.JPG
DAY7_JULY20-MYS2.JPG

and the illuminautos have landed~
illuminautos.JPG

:worship:
Well happy growing all; thanks for stopping by! Things here are looking smashing! Can't wait for that tyrone to show off her flower. Can't forget about that great mystery that lies ahead of us in those two ladies.
:drunks:

Catch ya next week with more photos!

Hey Mephisto-Gang!
:vibe::vibe: Feeling the giant vibes in the tent this week! Tons of vertical growth with the girls! woo :thumbsup: The little mystery beans are working their magic reaching the 3rd node beginnings at day 13. All nodes have the first signs of branches. Looking good so far! The runt-mystery bean decided she reached was gonna reaaach for the stars! damn near tripled in size; 5 cola's have appeared at the top! She wreaks of earthy dankess right now. But due to her size you gotta get up close and personal. :pighug: sweet & stinky lil miss piggy! Now on to the glory of the garden so far! the Tyrone-special has reached 17" at day 36. I hope she can go another 7" and hit the 2 foot mark. She is looking great right now; had a hair cut the other day; and on the next feed she will get another trim of some of the fans covering the coveted colas.

All is well considering the coco/buried mix with the new mystery bean. I think I spilled too much of the feed over her leaf on the one. So its all discolored with some rust, which doesn't seem to have affected any of the new growth at all. Beside that and learning the new time line agains the plain soil vs coco+perlite+soil mix. Anyways onward with the pics; stay tooned at the bottom for some flowering pics of the Mandala hashberry flowering at day 45... She's looking delicious!

on to the pictures!

Mystery Runt Day 27
DAY27_JULY25th_RUNT.JPG

DAY27_JULY25th_fullbody_runt.JPG

Mystery Beans at Day 13
DAY13_JULY25th_MYS2.JPG

DAY13_JULY25th_MYS2-inside.JPG

DAY13_JULY25th_MYS3.JPG

DAY13_JULY25th-MYS3_inside.JPG

Miss Tyrone Day 36
DAY36_JULY25th_Tyronefull.JPG

DAY36_JULY25th-tyrone-headbud.JPG

Full shot of the gang!
AUTO_TENT-full-gang.JPG

RH was going wonky coz it was near a spill of feed! haha its normally 40-45% and temps are 70-80F (summer heat).

BONUS! Hashberry flowers :toke: she had a pH issue earlier on so a bit a burn; she is really a light drinker! gotta remember that!
DAY41-JULY25th-D.JPG

DAY41-JULY25th-E.JPG
DAY41-JULY25th-F.JPG

Cheers Everyone! Thanks for stopping in!
Hope your head stash is full and you're staying un-low :crying::crying:

Until next week! Deadly!

Hey Mephisto-Gang!
:vibe::vibe: Feeling the giant vibes in the tent this week! Tons of vertical growth with the girls! woo :thumbsup: The little mystery beans are working their magic reaching the 3rd node beginnings at day 13. All nodes have the first signs of branches. Looking good so far! The runt-mystery bean decided she reached was gonna reaaach for the stars! damn near tripled in size; 5 cola's have appeared at the top! She wreaks of earthy dankess right now. But due to her size you gotta get up close and personal. :pighug: sweet & stinky lil miss piggy! Now on to the glory of the garden so far! the Tyrone-special has reached 17" at day 36. I hope she can go another 7" and hit the 2 foot mark. She is looking great right now; had a hair cut the other day; and on the next feed she will get another trim of some of the fans covering the coveted colas.

All is well considering the coco/buried mix with the new mystery bean. I think I spilled too much of the feed over her leaf on the one. So its all discolored with some rust, which doesn't seem to have affected any of the new growth at all. Beside that and learning the new time line agains the plain soil vs coco+perlite+soil mix. Anyways onward with the pics; stay tooned at the bottom for some flowering pics of the Mandala hashberry flowering at day 45... She's looking delicious!

on to the pictures!

Mystery Runt Day 27
View attachment 784567
View attachment 784566

Mystery Beans at Day 13
View attachment 784571
View attachment 784570

View attachment 784572
View attachment 784573

Miss Tyrone Day 36
View attachment 784569
View attachment 784568

Full shot of the gang!
View attachment 784574

RH was going wonky coz it was near a spill of feed! haha its normally 40-45% and temps are 70-80F (summer heat).

BONUS! Hashberry flowers :toke: she had a pH issue earlier on so a bit a burn; she is really a light drinker! gotta remember that!
View attachment 784575
View attachment 784576 View attachment 784577

Cheers Everyone! Thanks for stopping in!
Hope your head stash is full and you're staying un-low :crying::crying:

Until next week! Deadly!

keep it up! The runt is thanking you for not giving her the axe. :pass:

Some righteous pictures there .................. blue n snowey.............gotta be some fine smokes...................eP.

Some righteous pictures there .................. blue n snowey.............gotta be some fine smokes...................eP.
might big thanks EP! Tis a shame that hashBerry took a beating in the heat and light dept; got a bit burnt; and heat stress. So she had a nice flush and kinda returned to normal. She is getting fat; but the signs of some abuse are apparent. Sure hope the buds are decent thou.

As for the meph girls, things this week, really have started to stink up! that tyrone has got some pine, pepper and sweet fruits. Shes putting on some bad buds all over now! Gonna upload some new pics soon with this past weeks progress.

keep it up! The runt is thanking you for not giving her the axe. :pass:

Heck yeah! She didn't deserve the axe; shes neat to watch grow; very different lineage than the other two mystery beans. The leaves are so long and sharp compared. Time for the stretch on the youngest two. They have shown sex at day 18 this week.

Heya Gang!
Hope the week has been treating everyone well. :cheers::pass:

So far the stink has begun on the tyrone. The sweet, pine, pepper aroma is just killer. The trichs are coming in full force now. So much bud sites everywhere. She is doing mighty fine. And just looking so delicious!
The mystery girls are doing awesome as well. The run is fully into flowering now. Her pistils are kinda small; but then again look at the size of her. She got a bit of a haircut this feeding; She had started to cover up some of the lower sites. She has taken a sweeter smell on her site; her colour is really nice, and the fans are really long; they didn't get to wide. I am thinking this is gonna be a nice uplifting smoke. Now for the young-uns. I have gone ahead this week and FIMM'd one, and have started both them on their pigtail-LST, and leaf tucking. Not much smell from the young-uns yet but I think in another 14 days we are gonna have a real stink fest. :pighug: 'em piggies gonna grow up so fast; And love to make a stink

anyways; Lets get on with the photo op!

Tyrone Special [Day 42]
DAY42_JULY31st-A-TYRONE.JPG

DAY42_JULY31st_B_TYRONE-full.JPG

DAY42_JULY31st-C_TYRONE.JPG

DAY42_JULY31st-D_TYRONE_head.JPG

DAY42_JULY31st-E_TYRONE_head.JPG

Mystery Beans [day19]
DAY19_JULY31st-A-MYS1.JPG

DAY19_JULY31st-B-MYS1.JPG

DAY19_JULY31st-A-MYS2.JPG

Lastly, the runt [day33]