Dinafem Tx Mark does the Dinafem 2 step

We def moving along here nice and rapido! Having to adjust the tie downs daily but def opening the ladies up nicely! Tomorrow’s update I’ll get pic but damn stem before hitting 5 weeks is almost lighter size! Couldn’t bend it over and tie em cuz was like bending a tree truck. :woohoo1:
Both ladies (and the earthbox autos sneakin in shot)
85BD04D6-765C-479F-ABFE-C402338BDD69.jpeg

Kush CBD Auto
6CB962E3-2D18-4048-AFED-8FBF6C388E86.jpeg
88C1FA0B-8E61-409D-B9C3-EDEF31E52704.jpeg

Up top shot
C78113B7-C0B5-4B40-B605-5A1AC8516A77.jpeg
Cookies Auto
81C63724-7FBF-4D09-9092-431FB4066205.jpeg
71B7571F-3A8B-40EB-83EB-AA26FA9EBF9F.jpeg

Top shot
65AD3ECC-2174-4BA6-A78C-526A0065A29F.jpeg
Closeup
55BAADFF-012D-41EF-BDD7-F833616B52EB.jpeg
Loving how easily these ladies are growing with just the minimal tying to the plant stakes to get those lower satellites out into the open light! Hoping gives me some nice hefty honkers in the end! :smoking:

We def moving along here nice and rapido! Having to adjust the tie downs daily but def opening the ladies up nicely! Tomorrow’s update I’ll get pic but damn stem before hitting 5 weeks is almost lighter size! Couldn’t bend it over and tie em cuz was like bending a tree truck. :woohoo1:
View attachment 1182938
Kush CBD Auto
View attachment 1182939View attachment 1182941
Up top shot
View attachment 1182940 Cookies Auto
View attachment 1182944View attachment 1182945
Top shot
View attachment 1182942 Closeup
View attachment 1182943 Loving how easily these ladies are growing with just the minimal tying to the plant stakes to get those lower satellites out into the open light! Hoping gives me some nice hefty honkers in the end! :smoking:
I see feeding tubes wide open for pests to climb right into your rez and multiply. Keeping your SIPs pest free means ZERO in or outs. Im anal and would rather be paranoid about getting pestsx especially since you have some flyers on Yellow stickies. I remember 1 member whonsaid he had gnats crawling out of his feeding tubes. I use a cup to cover my feeding rubes immediately after watering each and every single time on each and every SIP. But your plants all look nice and healthy so far. Good work, slow

I see feeding tubes wide open for pests to climb right into your rez and multiply. Keeping your SIPs pest free means ZERO in or outs. Im anal and would rather be paranoid about getting pestsx especially since you have some flyers on Yellow stickies. I remember 1 member whonsaid he had gnats crawling out of his feeding tubes. I use a cup to cover my feeding rubes immediately after watering each and every single time on each and every SIP. But your plants all look nice and healthy so far. Good work, slow
Damn bro good call never thought about that! I got some window screen too on a roll so I’ll cut 2 pieces and zip tie em tight around the stem! Will just act as filter for when I fill water! :thanks: And those damn flyers didn’t appear til I topdressed the Oly and then once I did 1st watering saw them next time! Not sure if from there or the damn worm castings and just laid dormant in there cuz I spread em out thin in a tray to break em up and check for gnats cuz 1st bag from this place had em and before I killed em off some funky looking worms in there too! Tossed them out in grass across the street and scrubbed bucket out! Were some creepy ass critters too! :yoinks:

View attachment 1182938
Kush CBD Auto
View attachment 1182939View attachment 1182941
Up top shot
View attachment 1182940 Cookies Auto
View attachment 1182944View attachment 1182945
Top shot
View attachment 1182942 Closeup
View attachment 1182943 Loving how easily these ladies are growing with just the minimal tying to the plant stakes to get those lower satellites out into the open light! Hoping gives me some nice hefty honkers in the end! :smoking:

Loving the progress mate :thumbsup:

Flying along now :pass:

Thank you as always for the diary update :cheers:

Stay safe out there :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

We off to the races (actually been chugging along and 1/2 way thru this marathon) but oth ladies doing great and opened up fairly well! Got couple more uppers to pull out or adjust soon but put enough stress on em today undoing all the ties and replacing the stakes cocked out at an angle to give me lil more room to open em! Both got pistols popping and Kush CBD already preflowering quite a bit! Chopped off the lower wimpy secondary growth on Kush and cookies took some obv ones that were wasting energy in the shade but couldn’t take em all at once cuz she has some crazy secondary satellites on her!
Kush CBD @day 44
AABFFCA5-344B-4A88-B35B-5E617112E66F.jpeg
6F8E9EED-416B-46F0-91EC-49ACBD4F9C2E.jpeg
0E0D5D55-6ACB-4780-964F-F2A549CF3D13.jpeg
Cookies also @day 44
1F50EC84-D71B-4FD5-9FFC-810EFF823AF2.jpeg
D36EA3A2-36ED-4AFD-8C0F-A920328ED97C.jpeg
188C7E7D-0B9E-4654-AA1C-D0183F093E30.jpeg
Coming along and about time to start stacking them nuggets! Got a tad of wind burn on them but got 2 new monkey fans reordered to add to other 2 tent poles and then I’ll be set! Once ac gets here Thursday I can work on setting up a duct fan as an exhaust fan on both tents so that both have fresh air blowing in thru the top and down onto plants and into range for fan to disperse it so hopefully it’ll keep temps even more stable inside for the ladies! Got tent moved to set ac up and email from Home Depot it’ll be at store for pickup on Thursday! Can’t wait to have my room like an igloo instead of an indoor desert!

We off to the races (actually been chugging along and 1/2 way thru this marathon) but oth ladies doing great and opened up fairly well! Got couple more uppers to pull out or adjust soon but put enough stress on em today undoing all the ties and replacing the stakes cocked out at an angle to give me lil more room to open em! Both got pistols popping and Kush CBD already preflowering quite a bit! Chopped off the lower wimpy secondary growth on Kush and cookies took some obv ones that were wasting energy in the shade but couldn’t take em all at once cuz she has some crazy secondary satellites on her!
Kush CBD @day 44
View attachment 1187244View attachment 1187245View attachment 1187246 Cookies also @day 44
View attachment 1187249View attachment 1187247View attachment 1187248 Coming along and about time to start stacking them nuggets! Got a tad of wind burn on them but got 2 new monkey fans reordered to add to other 2 tent poles and then I’ll be set! Once ac gets here Thursday I can work on setting up a duct fan as an exhaust fan on both tents so that both have fresh air blowing in thru the top and down onto plants and into range for fan to disperse it so hopefully it’ll keep temps even more stable inside for the ladies! Got tent moved to set ac up and email from Home Depot it’ll be at store for pickup on Thursday! Can’t wait to have my room like an igloo instead of an indoor desert!
hi mark how you doing hope all is going well i just popped back have a little look at ya girls and things are looking splendid great job pal

Kush CBD @day 44
View attachment 1187244View attachment 1187245View attachment 1187246 Cookies also @day 44
View attachment 1187249View attachment 1187247View attachment 1187248 Coming along and about time to start stacking them nuggets! Got a tad of wind burn on them but got 2 new monkey fans reordered to add to other 2 tent poles and then I’ll be set! Once ac gets here Thursday I can work on setting up a duct fan as an exhaust fan on both tents so that both have fresh air blowing in thru the top and down onto plants and into range for fan to disperse it so hopefully it’ll keep temps even more stable inside for the ladies! Got tent moved to set ac up and email from Home Depot it’ll be at store for pickup on Thursday! Can’t wait to have my room like an igloo instead of an indoor desert!

Oh, yes :pass:

You can see those buds are about to explode :headbang:

This is one flower show I'll not be missing :pass:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

Mark..

Oh, yes :pass:

You can see those buds are about to explode :headbang:

This is one flower show I'll not be missing :pass:

Stay safe mate :bighug:

Mark..
Just curious if any update on HSO seeds? They still going out? Trying to plan next run out! Thank u sir!

Just curious if any update on HSO seeds? They still going out? Trying to plan next run out! Thank u sir!

I've put a thread up in the HSO sub-forum mate :thumbsup:

I can't do any free seeds at the moment, I'm hoping by summer I can resume the seed4diary giveaways :pass:

Sorry if this has caused any issues, out of my control this one :(

Mark..

I've put a thread up in the HSO sub-forum mate :thumbsup:

I can't do any free seeds at the moment, I'm hoping by summer I can resume the seed4diary giveaways :pass:

Sorry if this has caused any issues, out of my control this one :(

Mark..
Oh ok thought that was in reference to the peeps asking to still join dinafem grow! I got plenty of stuff to run just wanted to run 1st HSO seeds! Guess I’ll be running them after I have used warranty on my tent!

Back