twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what it is. Haven't found any pics yet that look like it. I'm thinking of chopping the 2 girls. Haven't found any-yet on the girls in other closets. If it's a mite, supposedly they will die off with the dead plants. I can't say it's an infestation as I've only found a few.
Any issues with drying from the bucket wash?
@420Forever and @Death The Cultivator have both done it they can let u know how it turned out!

I wonder what that little creep is? I have had something munching on a few of my Durban Sunrise leaves for the last month and still have found the culprit. :shrug:
Whatever it is, they don't seem to be eating the leaves

Maybe it’s a predator of some kind that feasts on the mites! Could be why it looked like he pooped in the webs! Just a thought! :shrug:

Maybe it’s a predator of some kind that feasts on the mites! Could be why it looked like he pooped in the webs! Just a thought! :shrug:
Well, that's what I was thinking. I don't know if the nematodes I use climb trees. I'm constantly cleaning cobwebs in the bus. Flo has all shapes and sizes of spiders. In giving them another look, I found this. I think my girl has the crabs!

I just went back and looked and your video they look exactly the same! Just image the lighting is lil better but according to description with that image yours are the 2 spotted spider mite which are the worse of the 2 kinds! Gonna need a major sanitization and deep cleaning of the grow area! :yoinks:

Back