This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Mugwamp - update #5
Update 5
Twenty20 Mendocino
Trizzlers Auto
Day 28
Really happy with her so far, a great size and a great shape :woohoo1: switched her to a pre flower feed a couple of days ago of GHE Flora Trio
Micro 1ml/l
Grow 1ml/l
Bloom 0.75ml/l
Cal/Mag 1.2ml/l
Ph'd to around 6 :toke:
20210607_174947.jpg
20210607_174959.jpg
20210607_175009.jpg

Durban Sunrise Day 86
Checking trichs on the small sip. Plan right now is to let her go to friday, lights out on Friday and chop her Sun.
The large sip has at least another week.

View attachment 1327508

Looks like the maid missed a spot-damn spiders

View attachment 1327509
Looks like ? spider mites....can see several of the critters when magnified. Bummer!

View attachment 1327698

Flipped a leaf over and found this critter. Assuming the white thingies are eggs?

View attachment 1327699

Now what? I have Trifecta, Tweetment, Dr Zymes
Yes white things are eggs! No idea what the creature is tho! Thought I small lil black spots in the web on top of shiny amber colored mites but it’s possible the black spots were poop from this guy! Def sucks ass I just had another bout of spider mites outside on my tomato plants so I been scrubbing my self like some kinda freak show to make sure I don’t bring those demon creatures inside my room! Gonna sanitize tent good after this run and I’ll use wettable sulfur til flower on next batch as an extra layer of protection! Stay on a good IPM regimen just to be safe!

Sure hope u can get that knocked out! If not since they are so close to harvest I would recommend chopping plant and washing the buds in the 3 bucket process with lemon juice and baking soda and h2o2! Just rinse dem lil fuggerz offa there! Even dr zymes this late may not be an option cuz I would think the citric acid in it would affect the buds taste but just an assumption!

Hey while someone’s here could y’all see that video I linked?? I posted as private when I uploaded it so making sure doesn’t make where nobody else can see it! :d5:

me saw it jus fine :thumbsup: ppp

Yes white things are eggs! No idea what the creature is tho! Thought I small lil black spots in the web on top of shiny amber colored mites but it’s possible the black spots were poop from this guy! Def sucks ass I just had another bout of spider mites outside on my tomato plants so I been scrubbing my self like some kinda freak show to make sure I don’t bring those demon creatures inside my room! Gonna sanitize tent good after this run and I’ll use wettable sulfur til flower on next batch as an extra layer of protection! Stay on a good IPM regimen just to be safe!

Sure hope u can get that knocked out! If not since they are so close to harvest I would recommend chopping plant and washing the buds in the 3 bucket process with lemon juice and baking soda and h2o2! Just rinse dem lil fuggerz offa there! Even dr zymes this late may not be an option cuz I would think the citric acid in it would affect the buds taste but just an assumption!
I don't know what it is. Haven't found any pics yet that look like it. I'm thinking of chopping the 2 girls. Haven't found any-yet on the girls in other closets. If it's a mite, supposedly they will die off with the dead plants. I can't say it's an infestation as I've only found a few.
Any issues with drying from the bucket wash?

Back