twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 27: Nitrogen deficit I believe. This plant grew too quick and too fast for my old eyes to see it happening. Upping the grow nutes a couple notches. I don't mind posting my misses if it helps the next person.

P1030515.JPG

View attachment 1327806
Do these look like yours??
Yep, thats it.
20201010_7980.JPG

Someone was telling me that if you smoosh them onto a wet paper towel and hang it on the plant, the others will smell death and leave. That's prolly good for outdoors but indoors? Where they gonna go? I suppose if they don't have a food source--- I think in this case washing might be best

I just went back and looked and your video they look exactly the same! Just image the lighting is lil better but according to description with that image yours are the 2 spotted spider mite which are the worse of the 2 kinds! Gonna need a major sanitization and deep cleaning of the grow area! :yoinks:
Wonderful. Seriously though, Thanks. Someone told me the other one was lady bug larvae which would be interesting, but I don't think it is. close

Day 27: Nitrogen deficit I believe. This plant grew too quick and too fast for my old eyes to see it happening. Upping the grow nutes a couple notches. I don't mind posting my misses if it helps the next person.

View attachment 1327810

If i didn't post me "misses" and only me hitz, i'd not have much to post :smoking: Hmmm.. maybee that would be a good thing :rofl:

Kills me a little bit to take these 2 down prematurely especially as these are the first "purple" plants to actually show purple.
A couple weeks ago I had to cut the grass and it was windy for 3 days so I was basically in cloud of crap flyin around me. Thinking that's how they got in. The 2 infected girls are in the bedroom proper, not closets. Have to setup an air hose outside the front door to blow crap off before going in

Kills me a little bit to take these 2 down prematurely especially as these are the first "purple" plants to actually show purple.
A couple weeks ago I had to cut the grass and it was windy for 3 days so I was basically in cloud of crap flyin around me. Thinking that's how they got in. The 2 infected girls are in the bedroom proper, not closets. Have to setup an air hose outside the front door to blow crap off before going in
When I was looking up methods for getting rid of these demon creatures off the tomato plants 1 thing it said was to soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and rub it over the leafs that have them on em and it kills em instantly! Then u go back few hours later and rinse plant off to wash it and the dead mites off! Now anytime dealing with them outside I come inside and put a smidge in my hands and go up to my elbows and from ankles to knees to make sure none rode in! Then remove shirt and shorts straight into laundry basket so don’t come into my room! Seems to have kept em from making it inside but gonna sanitize and deep clean after the twenty20 girls finish so I can make sure nothing lurking in the tent!

When I was looking up methods for getting rid of these demon creatures off the tomato plants 1 thing it said was to soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and rub it over the leafs that have them on em and it kills em instantly! Then u go back few hours later and rinse plant off to wash it and the dead mites off! Now anytime dealing with them outside I come inside and put a smidge in my hands and go up to my elbows and from ankles to knees to make sure none rode in! Then remove shirt and shorts straight into laundry basket so don’t come into my room! Seems to have kept em from making it inside but gonna sanitize and deep clean after the twenty20 girls finish so I can make sure nothing lurking in the tent!
I mix rubbing alcohol with about half water in a spray bottle and spray the heck out of the plants a every couple days. At least the alcohol evaporates. That is during flower and outside. It keeps their numbers manageable til chop chop time, without contaminating the flowers.

I don't even like growing outdoors anymore because they are always there, one of my main reasons for going indoors. They are just horrible little creatures!!

Ya now apparently to add to my headaches outdoors it appears as soon as damn tomato’s start to get ripe and turn colors I have birds come peck holes in them! Then ants show up! Damn nature is hassling me in my attempts to grow some damn veggies! :cuss::finger:

Ya now apparently to add to my headaches outdoors it appears as soon as damn tomato’s start to get ripe and turn colors I have birds come peck holes in them! Then ants show up! Damn nature is hassling me in my attempts to grow some damn veggies! :cuss::finger:
I get caterpillars, then the ants move in

Back