twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bighug: Hey Adam , how ya doin'? Croptober is upon us = :help: :hump: :rofl:
Don't beat yourself up too much mate, you did say Bisquik was early gen work, and we know there's a lot of "wiggle room" in pheno' expression in those post-F1 gen's... So if one runs them, they assume a certain amount of risk with it like any other genuine "tester" :smoker1: ... I've lost count of the plants we've seen here that auto'ed but went weeks longer than expected! And those were mostly from McBreeders who we know these days are notorious for sending out undercooked cultivars as prime versions :rolleyes1:.... I'm staying the course on this trend: vetted small company/Indie breeders are a better bet than the Big Houses...
Yeah man, don't sweat it Adam,
Is the nose candy an auto??
Yes mate.... Glue sniffer x trizzlers I believe

Zeromitch - update #7
Strain: Trizkits
Day 43 Week 6 from seed

This is my biggest auto i have grown to date and i made the mistake of putting 2 plants/strains in 1 SIP container, she would of done much better alone in her own container and alone in the 2.3x2.3 tent. You should see the other plant in the container with Trizkits, she is tiny as hell, Trizkits must of took all the root space and nutes from her haha there can only be ONE!

I have cut more leafs off her than i can count trying to open her up and i finally have a happy middle ground with her.

Tomorrow I'll add some BuildaFlower, bokashi bloom, and some straw mulch as it is about that time for some food.

This plant has been a joy to grow and I can't wait to pop my last seed of Trizkits to see if i can do better in her own SIP container, tent, and with my new Mars Hydro FC3000 light.

20211005_113619.jpg
20211005_115059.jpg
20211005_113607.jpg
20211005_114026 - Copy.jpg

Zeromitch - update #8
Strain: Trizkits
Week 7 day 49 from seed

I ended up not feeding them anything as the yellowing got worse and appears to be ph related like my other sips, when i ran out of rain water the tap water did a number on my plants, whoops.

The bud still look nice so power on trizkits :thumbsup:
20211011_214857.jpg
20211011_214600.jpg
20211011_214613.jpg
20211011_214608.jpg
20211011_214550.jpg
20211011_214545.jpg

@Twenty20 Adam hi Adam I’m at 73days with 3 of the nose candy just wondering what time did yours take as I feel I still got quite a bit of time left till finish. They are putting on a lot of weight and still pushing lots of white hair and the smell just shouts Cali. These are gonna be big yeilders and can’t wait.

@Twenty20 Adam hi Adam I’m at 73days with 3 of the nose candy just wondering what time did yours take as I feel I still got quite a bit of time left till finish. They are putting on a lot of weight and still pushing lots of white hair and the smell just shouts Cali. These are gonna be big yeilders and can’t wait.
I feel like the majority of the phenos from that generation were ripening around 80-85 days. Were running the next generation now and hoping to get that down to a solid 80 days. I'm actually running some now and probably really parallel to your dates. I'll check the tags and let you know.

Back