twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One week in the buckets. Everything going as planned so far. #2 a little bigger but not much. Waters staying under 70f with the lights on 24 hours so I'll probably keep it that way until we switch to the big light or we get a heat wave. I repeat, I know the fan is backwards. Lol.
20210608_173043.jpg
20210608_173057.jpg
20210608_173051.jpg

Yes white things are eggs! No idea what the creature is tho! Thought I small lil black spots in the web on top of shiny amber colored mites but it’s possible the black spots were poop from this guy! Def sucks ass I just had another bout of spider mites outside on my tomato plants so I been scrubbing my self like some kinda freak show to make sure I don’t bring those demon creatures inside my room! Gonna sanitize tent good after this run and I’ll use wettable sulfur til flower on next batch as an extra layer of protection! Stay on a good IPM regimen just to be safe!

Sure hope u can get that knocked out! If not since they are so close to harvest I would recommend chopping plant and washing the buds in the 3 bucket process with lemon juice and baking soda and h2o2! Just rinse dem lil fuggerz offa there! Even dr zymes this late may not be an option cuz I would think the citric acid in it would affect the buds taste but just an assumption!
3 bucket wash. How much peroxide? When you hang dry. Do you keep humidity at normal level? or go lower?

I’ve never done it personally I just knew others had! Think @Death The Cultivator and @420Forever have experience doing it themselves! I know 420 for sure! :d5:

Bud wash? I do one bucket with a cup of baking soda and lemon juice. Swish several branches for 5 minutes then soak them in RO water. Then swish them in another bucket of RO. Hang dry or lay on a rack with air circulation.

Just did this with 4#s of a buddy's grow that was hit with PM.

Vegasbear87 - update #17
First time hang drying. Usually I wet trim and cold dry, but my bud fridge needs a thorough ozone and bleach treatment and I haven't had time as life's been nutpunching me lately.

Been hanging about three days.

74f, 46% rh with the lights off.
20210607_222520.jpg

Sour D - update #15
This is the small Durban Sunrise b4 she goes for her flea bath. Reminds me of a sheep dog after getting its summer hair cut. :sadcry: Trimmed all the fan leaves, cut off the tips of any large sugar leafs that didn't have a buildup of trichs.
The big one that isn't ready-- I cut off all the leaves that had any signs of mites. Any mites I found I rubbed onto a small paper towel that now hangs on the plant (supposedly the mites smell death and will flee the area) but I'll also treat with Dr Zymes and when ready to come down I'll wash her too
That's the plan anyways (see sig)

Sorry for the color. Got a new photo light and need to do a new white balance test

20210610_Durban_7983-1 copy.jpg

Wash done. For this first one anyway, I chose not to use the peroxide. Using the poor girls way to go blonde just doesn't resonate with me.

Last edited:
Back