twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
420Forever - entry
ok, now that everybody'z pretty much done, lol -> it'z my turn, my turn! :jump: :rofl: see, i had to wait on mine, cuz i'm growin it outside :cool1: so here she is, born jus yesterday...:thumbsup:

Whiskey Zulu Day 2 :smoking:

20210606_141555.jpg

i've got her growin in me growbox out front, along with 4 linda seedz strainz & one from female seedz...she'z in a 4 gal plastic pot of me own homemade organic soil :headbang: ppp

Fermented_Fruitz/Mark - update #16
New kinda update for me here! :woohoo1:
Trizkits day 84 and update numero HECK IF I KNOW ANYMORE....:shrug: that’s @420Forever job! ;)

:frog:

dankstyle J - update #9
Glue sniffer 45 day veg 21days in flower I love her form shes already frosty an I didn't even have to deflo cuz of her beautiful open structure with out a lot of leaves.
20210606_220557.jpg

Durban Sunrise Day 86
Checking trichs on the small sip. Plan right now is to let her go to friday, lights out on Friday and chop her Sun.
The large sip has at least another week.

View attachment 1327508

Looks like the maid missed a spot-damn spiders

View attachment 1327509
Uhhhhh bro is that a spider or u got spider mites?? Sure looks like I saw spots on them webs that look like the demon creatures I had to destroy off the tomato plants! :cuss:

Uhhhhh bro is that a spider or u got spider mites?? Sure looks like I saw spots on them webs that look like the demon creatures I had to destroy off the tomato plants! :cuss:
I see tiny wisps of threads. tiny spiders.

I think those are dust balls lol. But I guess I should pull out the scope. Damn FL. got more critters large and small then I've ever seen in one place

Back