twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patience is a virtue----i have made the mistake of chopping to early in the past, and never again unless I absolutely have to.
I had to chop the other 2 early but I don't really need to with this one so I'm gonna leave it and most of my others that are due ish too :vibes: :d5:

Partial harvest day 79 ---Whiskey Zulu Height 26" in a 2 gallon pot all solid bud from top to bottom-lowers to be left to mature for a few more days.
I am somewhat partial to Whiskey Zulu compared to Trizzlers. The Whiskey Zulu has very nice terpenes, structure and nice buds from even the lower buds, i.e. no popcorn on this lady. I am getting some foxtailing on both whiskey zulu plants-it might be due to my temperatures hitting 82f ish with 35-40 RH. These genetics have been a delight to grow! I am looking forward to growing some Vidamints in the fall.
I love a good thc/cbd strain, since it really helps with my neuropathy.View attachment 1319092View attachment 1319093View attachment 1319094View attachment 1319095
Very nice girl! Whiskey Zulu was one of the other strains that caught my eye.

St. Tom - update #13
Update lights out here's my glue sniffer day day 59 I think also my snow g approaching week 5 she's the girl with 2 in one pot but if you look at the 2nd one at the edges she has the same mutation leaves like all the other seedlings I tried but least I got 1 good plant and she's thriving @Twenty20 Adam what are your thoughts
20210517_162212.jpg
20210517_161521.jpg
20210517_161536.jpg

Update lights out here's my glue sniffer day day 59 I think also my snow g approaching week 5 she's the girl with 2 in one pot but if you look at the 2nd one at the edges she has the same mutation leaves like all the other seedlings I tried but least I got 1 good plant and she's thriving @Twenty20 Adam what are your thoughts View attachment 1319136View attachment 1319137View attachment 1319138
Glue sniffer looks fabulous!
I sent you a private message but we believe Snow-G has extreme fertilizer sensitivity issues. I don't think it's nitrogen specifically but possibly a micro nutrient or P/K. We had some phenos with a similar appearance and had to drop the fertilizer down to almost nothing for several weeks to bring them back. It seemed to be plant/pheno specific. A few had to be culled. You may just want to remove that plant if you don't want her ugly face around. Thanks for the post!

Back