twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fermented_Fruitz/Mark - update #14
Here we go once more!!!! :cooldance:

While here might as well update the trizkits twins! Pretty sure today is day 64 and shouldn’t be all that much longer! Def closer to the end then the beginning which is the important part! :thumbsup:
Left lady is a lil behind but she def has some wild orange hairs poppin out! :woohoo1:
A7EF7179-6202-43A2-BD55-87F0BA60EC45.jpeg
794F1ABA-A317-4F2E-A020-0B99FCC6ECEE.jpeg
24047F55-6ED5-4A97-8210-9C3C47AE9CB9.jpeg
D96109BB-475B-4A81-AC21-72F3A7028DC1.jpeg
80BB018C-468B-452E-840C-F3972F980CBF.jpeg

From what I’ve learned with these autos and the last photos in this same soil, obv the dude I get it from leaves something to be desired in micronutrients cuz keep having issues! Ordered a good 100% soluble humic acid powder to help make sure not leaving any nutrients in the soil the plant needs and it’ll also have those missing micros! :cheers:
:vibe:

Man that nonsense had me feelin extra retoided!
Y’all catch what I did there! ;) :crying:
i see post #'z 713 & 714 by u, both made today & both relating to postin vidz, but that'z all u've done recently :shrug: ppp

edit: the last update post u made was on 05/08 ;)
Calmag down bro, it'z right here :smoking:

They look special mate.. How much longer are you going to leave them? My last and very special whiskey is around the same age.. And I'm procrastinating about when to harvest.. Its literally the best thing I have ever grown (including 100s of photos back in my youth). and I want it to be as good as it can be. Do you guys just do it by feel and eye, or check Trichomes?.... Any opportunities to pick up some knowledge and I'm all ears mate :d5: :vibes:
Good question.. It's usually a combination of things. Sometimes, if we need the space they may get taken a few days early. I base a lot of the harvest decisions on watching them them last few weeks. If they look the same and the calyxs's are no longer swelling after several days I usually see that a sign they are ready to come down. I carry a jewelers loupe nearly everywhere I go so naturally I am looking at trichomes all of the time but the main reason for the loupe is for early pest detection and scoping for female pre-flower.

Good question.. It's usually a combination of things. Sometimes, if we need the space they may get taken a few days early. I base a lot of the harvest decisions on watching them them last few weeks. If they look the same and the calyxs's are no longer swelling after several days I usually see that a sign they are ready to come down. I carry a jewelers loupe nearly everywhere I go so naturally I am looking at trichomes all of the time but the main reason for the loupe is for early pest detection and scoping for female pre-flower.
Cheers mate, it's nice to know that the pro's pull em early on occasion too if needed lol.. Ive got a really naff plastic loop but it gives me a rough idea if I can stop it falling to bits in my pocket :crying:, I went to get it out the other day and it had deconconstructed and I was left with a pocket full of tiny plastic lenses, I put it back together wrong and was looking into the past for about an hour :baked::rofl:

dankstyle J - update #7
Day 43 ,2nd day of flower Glue sniffer been supercropped an tied down now in a 20gallon fabric pot living coco with microbes exploding under 265 r hlg an side lighting from a super hps 1000w an a 315cmh .
20210517_220525.jpg

Sour D - update #10
Durban Sunrise Day 65
Thet are just stackin n packin. Both are a little bit crowded. I got a big floppy girl that will come down tomorrow or Thurs.. Then I can move these around a bit to let em spread out. One thing I've noticed is 0 issues with the yellow leaf virus. Genetics? I did start feeding them some of this knf stuff a couple weeks ago. Maybe both? Whatever- pretty happy with them. Totally unexpected is the girl in the small box is 36" high and the one in the big box is 33". The one in the big box is a bit bushier though.

20210518_7469-DurbSun-1 copy.jpg
20210518_7505-DurbSun-1  2.jpg

Durban Sunrise Day 65
Thet are just stackin n packin. Both are a little bit crowded. I got a big floppy girl that will come down tomorrow or Thurs.. Then I can move these around a bit to let em spread out. One thing I've noticed is 0 issues with the yellow leaf virus. Genetics? I did start feeding them some of this knf stuff a couple weeks ago. Maybe both? Whatever- pretty happy with them. Totally unexpected is the girl in the small box is 36" high and the one in the big box is 33". The one in the big box is a bit bushier though.

View attachment 1319746View attachment 1319747
Could be KNF.:thumbsup:

Durban Sunrise Day 65

View attachment 1319746View attachment 1319747
Looking great. Are you getting the fabulous pine and orange smells from them or the gassier fruit smells?

Back