• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vegasbear87 - update #14
Day 70

Feeding 2/2/3 Floraflex Bloom and Full Tilt

IMG_20210514_233510.jpg

20210514_214231.jpg

Jpkindbud - update #12
Update#12- Day45- Durban sunrise is doing good, showing some purple coloring. Upped feed to 3gpgMC and 1gpgBE at 1/2 gal every three days cuz that’s what she’s telling me. I let it grow natural cuz I wanted to see its structure but next time I will be using LST
5116DF63-3503-477D-9E96-E905D87B944D.jpeg
32859535-25EE-498A-9E4C-79FCC945C147.jpeg

Another awesome showing for the mud chuckers mate lol... How long she got? :d5: :smoking:

Thanks m8.. she's turned out well.. I think another 7/10 days.. no ambers to be seen yet although all the top buds look well done.. may partial harvest her to let the bottom stuff get another week or so.. gonna flush her around day 70 and feed water only from then until finish.

Thanks m8.. she's turned out well.. I think another 7/10 days.. no ambers to be seen yet although all the top buds look well done.. may partial harvest her to let the bottom stuff get another week or so.. gonna flush her around day 70 and feed water only from then until finish.
My final whiskey is day 74 and has been on fresh rainwater for 10 or more days and it's not fading or looking completely done.. But I've got other stuff catching up and not enough room to dry it all in 1 go :rofl:. So it might have to get the chop today.. Its still within the suggested times so I'm really happy with all the whiskeys I did. If the 3 whiskey seedlings I've got started now survive the Gnat wars I'll try n push em a bit harder and longer, they never stunted or burned to any extent so I think I can go a little hotter :d5::vibes::smoking:

My final whiskey is day 74 and has been on fresh rainwater for 10 or more days and it's not fading or looking completely done.. But I've got other stuff catching up and not enough room to dry it all in 1 go :rofl:. So it might have to get the chop today.. Its still within the suggested times so I'm really happy with all the whiskeys I did. If the 3 whiskey seedlings I've got started now survive the Gnat wars I'll try n push em a bit harder and longer, they never stunted or burned to any extent so I think I can go a little hotter :d5::vibes::smoking:

I'd be pretty sure she's done or as good as by day 74 bro.. and even surer that it'll smack you right up the kisser after a smoke lol go for it.. hope the others pull through for ya :vibes: :thumbsup:

I'd be pretty sure she's done or as good as by day 74 bro.. and even surer that it'll smack you right up the kisser after a smoke lol go for it.. hope the others pull through for ya :vibes: :thumbsup:
I had an 6am wake n bake of some of the early whiskey I took a week back while I was at the tent this morning and fell asleep in my race seat I sit in and have coffee with the girls :rofl: :smoking: it's really strong already.

@Twenty20 Adam, does the whiskey normally have pain alleviating properties?
Me n the Mrs somehow managed to injure ourselves in an over enthusiastic sex battle the other night and the next day we had a joint each of whiskey, looked at each other after and said does your body still hurt... Neither of us had a single ache... I call that a win. It normally takes a week to recover from a proper set to. :crying::headbang::rofl::smoking:

I had an 6am wake n bake of some of the early whiskey I took a week back while I was at the tent this morning and fell asleep in my race seat I sit in and have coffee with the girls :rofl: :smoking: it's really strong already.

@Twenty20 Adam, does the whiskey normally have pain alleviating properties?
Me n the Mrs somehow managed to injure ourselves in an over enthusiastic sex battle the other night and the next day we had a joint each of whiskey, looked at each other after and said does your body still hurt... Neither of us had a single ache... I call that a win. It normally takes a week to recover from a proper set to. :crying::headbang::rofl::smoking:

:crying: :crying::crying::crying:

Back