twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had an 6am wake n bake of some of the early whiskey I took a week back while I was at the tent this morning and fell asleep in my race seat I sit in and have coffee with the girls :rofl: :smoking: it's really strong already.

@Twenty20 Adam, does the whiskey normally have pain alleviating properties?
Me n the Mrs somehow managed to injure ourselves in an over enthusiastic sex battle the other night and the next day we had a joint each of whiskey, looked at each other after and said does your body still hurt... Neither of us had a single ache... I call that a win. It normally takes a week to recover from a proper set to. :crying::headbang::rofl::smoking:
LMMFAO!!
Toby could have used some Whiskey!

I had an 6am wake n bake of some of the early whiskey I took a week back while I was at the tent this morning and fell asleep in my race seat I sit in and have coffee with the girls :rofl: :smoking: it's really strong already.

@Twenty20 Adam, does the whiskey normally have pain alleviating properties?
Me n the Mrs somehow managed to injure ourselves in an over enthusiastic sex battle the other night and the next day we had a joint each of whiskey, looked at each other after and said does your body still hurt... Neither of us had a single ache... I call that a win. It normally takes a week to recover from a proper set to. :crying::headbang::rofl::smoking:
That's hilarious. Seems like you just answered your own question. I'll be sure to log the data and let people know the pain alleviating properties you and your wife observed.

That's hilarious. Seems like you just answered your own question. I'll be sure to log the data and let people know the pain alleviating properties you and your wife observed.
Lol... I did a shudder when you said wife :rofl: I've had 3 of them, never again mate... I don't bother getting married any more, I just give em a house at the start... Its quicker and less hassle.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I should have said "significant other".
:crying::vibes:

Lol... I did a shudder when you said wife :rofl: I've had 3 of them, never again mate... I don't bother getting married any more, I just give em a house at the start... Its quicker and less hassle.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I should have said "significant other".
:crying::vibes:
I stand corrected!! Sorry to cause flashbacks and nightmares Rusty!

Update:
One Trizzler and 2 Trizkit plants at day 72-73 ripening up in a mixed-light greenhouse. The trizzler is one of the more purple ones from this run. These are in 5 gallon fabric pots grown in Royal Gold Mendo Mix.
PXL_20210515_015507951.jpg
PXL_20210515_015459963.jpg
PXL_20210515_015430491.jpg

Update:
One Trizzler and 2 Trizkit plants at day 72-73 ripening up in a mixed-light greenhouse. The trizzler is one of the more purple ones from this run. These are in 5 gallon fabric pots grown in Royal Gold Mendo Mix. View attachment 1319057View attachment 1319058View attachment 1319059
They look special mate.. How much longer are you going to leave them? My last and very special whiskey is around the same age.. And I'm procrastinating about when to harvest.. Its literally the best thing I have ever grown (including 100s of photos back in my youth). and I want it to be as good as it can be. Do you guys just do it by feel and eye, or check Trichomes?.... Any opportunities to pick up some knowledge and I'm all ears mate :d5: :vibes:

idiopathic neuropathy - update #14
Partial harvest day 79 ---Whiskey Zulu Height 26" in a 2 gallon pot all solid bud from top to bottom-lowers to be left to mature for a few more days.
I am somewhat partial to Whiskey Zulu compared to Trizzlers. The Whiskey Zulu has very nice terpenes, structure and nice buds from even the lower buds, i.e. no popcorn on this lady. I am getting some foxtailing on both whiskey zulu plants-it might be due to my temperatures hitting 82f ish with 35-40 RH. These genetics have been a delight to grow! I am looking forward to growing some Vidamints in the fall.
I love a good thc/cbd strain, since it really helps with my neuropathy.
20210517_073446.jpg
20210517_073607.jpg
20210517_073625.jpg
20210517_073711.jpg

Back