twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Twenty20 Adam - A quesion on the pics of the Trizkits you posted: Your lowest leaves appear to have the same yellow spotting mine do. I thought it was light bleaching or possibly just variegation. I have it no where else on the plant, just on the extremely large fans. What is your take on it? Totally normal for this strain?
I dropped the light to low. I assume it is bleaching as well. I since raised the lights

Link to free sample please
Here you go -->SAMPLE

It keeps coming up $35 for the "sample on them" plus shipping.

edit...............$54.98 with shipping:yoinks: for a "free" sample.
Oh sorry. I forgot... You need to use a coupon code “enhance” for the 35$ to disappear. I saw the same and contacted the nice people of miicrobialmass.com and they told me to use the above mentioned code. If it doesn't work anymore I recommend mailing them. That Frank guy is a realy nice fellow!!

Link to free sample please
It’s like $25 to have sample shipped and it’s small bottle! They make it where it’s only a few bucks more to just buy the full size! Paying for shipping from Canada! ;)

TxRebel/Mark - update #2
Walmart had these puppies for $2 yesterday and since my aloe plant isn’t big enough to start hacking off arms yet I snagged 1! Mixed up some fresh aloe and urb naturals to hit em with a soak and spray! Think yesterday was day 5.....maybe 6! Def not a week yet cuz 1st update was 3/15! :thumbsup:
EAB91C85-6F3A-4DC0-B101-9E5E879967D2.jpeg
9CB06DBB-08D1-4DF2-A0DA-8CD4723E7EDB.jpeg
8F8AE3BB-CAD7-4451-A6F5-4FE3DE8CDF4A.jpeg
B9C55285-7E71-4721-86B1-D2AD68A2F84E.jpeg

Guses we can call this update 2 and I’ll do a 2.5 once we have given aloe couple days! 1st time using on wee lil ones so hopefully they appreciate it! Got some of the powdered stuff I can mix up when I don’t feel like wasting 80% of 1 of them huge leafs! ;)
:vibe:

It’s like $25 to have sample shipped and it’s small bottle! They make it where it’s only a few bucks more to just buy the full size! Paying for shipping from Canada! ;)
Hey dude. I only payed 16€ for shipping to Europe. Not bad for a product which contains two sought after bacteria (Bacillus megaterium and Bacillus velezensis).

I'm happy as a hippo ;)

The Great! Day 14
They seem happy and are growing well. I’ve got one more in another room, not pictured but it’s just a little behind the bigger two. That lil one had some issues escaping the seed shell, but she’s picking up steam now. View attachment 1298396View attachment 1298397
Wow, those are some wide fat leaves!! They look like some happy girls bro!!

Here you go -->SAMPLE

Oh sorry. I forgot... You need to use a coupon code “enhance” for the 35$ to disappear. I saw the same and contacted the nice people of miicrobialmass.com and they told me to use the above mentioned code. If it doesn't work anymore I recommend mailing them. That Frank guy is a realy nice fellow!!
Yeah, this is not working for me.

Here you go -->SAMPLE

Interesting. I went over there to take a look. :)

Back