twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MR magoo - update #6
@Twenty20 Adam and the Grand Wazoo... @Trichome farmer :bighug: Mendo Trizzlers day 14. :thumbsup:
wow! cookie cutter plants. hard to tell the difference between them. all good.
DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0579.JPG
DSC_0580.JPG
:thumbsup:

Are you watching Chris Trump? I collected IMO last year, but it wasn’t successful, I had too many off colors which made me think I got some less beneficials. I do still find growths in the woods and compost tea them or add them to my soil, but I am taking a break from knf this year. I may actually make more lacto though, that was hugely helpful for fighting pm.
Yes sir exactamundo! If u had white and green I’d assume should be ok cuz I get both in my soil I use! Thought was mold at 1st but the green is trichoderma! I’d say as long as it wasn’t solid green and musty u were prob good to go!

Sour D - update #4
Day 8 week 2. The helmet head took a couple days to get it off along with some tooth pick help. Seed just cracked a little and wouldn't open any more.
Top watered with some kelp and sunflower tea, and a little VAM. I'll probably give the rez some water in a few days. Also fed the worms an avocado/apple/ aloe bomb.
Helmet head is #I. 3rd pic is just to show their size in relation to each other

20210322_8453-durbSun1.jpg
20210322_8456-DurbSun2.jpg
20210322_8456-DurbSun3.jpg

Ryno_nuggs - update #1
So we have some action. After a 24 hour soak, then 24 hours in a damp coffee filter in a bag it was about 1½". I put them in a root riot and into the coco yesterday evening. Here they are today, Day 1.
Durban sunrise autos:
20210322_125009.jpg
20210322_125015.jpg

20210322_125726.jpg

I'm running coco in autopots with 2 part mega crop. I have 2 autocobs and a ts1000 mars light. I usually just run the autocobs during veg. The TS1000 is on right now as I am finishing up a Night Queen. Should be done in a week or so.

They are doing great and took right off. Now I just need to not mess them up! :rofl:

So we have some action. After a 24 hour soak, then 24 hours in a damp coffee filter in a bag it was about 1½". I put them in a root riot and into the coco yesterday evening. Here they are today, Day 1.
Durban sunrise autos:View attachment 1299470View attachment 1299471
View attachment 1299472
I'm running coco in autopots with 2 part mega crop. I have 2 autocobs and a ts1000 mars light. I usually just run the autocobs during veg. The TS1000 is on right now as I am finishing up a Night Queen. Should be done in a week or so.

They are doing great and took right off. Now I just need to not mess them up! :rofl:

into the brave new world! :yay: ppp

Yes sir exactamundo! If u had white and green I’d assume should be ok cuz I get both in my soil I use! Thought was mold at 1st but the green is trichoderma! I’d say as long as it wasn’t solid green and musty u were prob good to go!
I had black and bright orange lol

Back