twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, this is not working for me.
Go look at the ending total!
It may say it doesn't exist, but it shows up "removed" in the cart totals.............use all caps.

edit.........ordered and paid $19.98

Last edited:
Whoaa! So y'all just went up and ordered Miicrobial Mass? hahahah wicked! I hope it works great for everyone. I combined MM with a mykos powder/granules. I put the mykos under the plant when transplanted to the big pot and then watered in the MM. Supposed to work well together.

The company is super responsive if you email them. I was concerned about killing off the bacteria with ph down, this is what the MM guys said:

Miicrobial Mass features bacteria in their dormant spore state. When they are sporulated they can handle a very wide range of pH and very high salt concentrations etc. So pH down is not a concern at all. You can add Miicrobial Mass into your nutrient solution as you would any other bottled product without concern for the viability of the bacteria. Once they find their way into the rhizosphere, they will “wake up” and go to work.

Miicrobial Mass regular takes 4x the amount as Miicrobial Mass Pro to use. 2ml compared to .5ml - just saying when you order.. :thumbsup:

Whoaa! So y'all just went up and ordered Miicrobial Mass? hahahah wicked! I hope it works great for everyone. I combined MM with a mykos powder/granules. I put the mykos under the plant when transplanted to the big pot and then watered in the MM. Supposed to work well together.

The company is super responsive if you email them. I was concerned about killing off the bacteria with ph down, this is what the MM guys said:

Miicrobial Mass features bacteria in their dormant spore state. When they are sporulated they can handle a very wide range of pH and very high salt concentrations etc. So pH down is not a concern at all. You can add Miicrobial Mass into your nutrient solution as you would any other bottled product without concern for the viability of the bacteria. Once they find their way into the rhizosphere, they will “wake up” and go to work.

"sporulated"..................................is a funnee word if u say it enuff timez :coffee: :jointman: ppp

Free sample of the regular is still pretty good. It's a decent size bottle when you're only using a few ml every 2 weeks. The outside packaging is discreet but the retail box inside, is not! hahaha

I’ve been using my Sunday evening once I finished up making the ffj and fpj goodies and I been studying up on harvesting some IMO! Be nice to just collect some local beneficial microbes n fungi and apparently once u do u move to a jar and mix in brown sugar and seal shut! Supposed to make microbes go dormant and then when u need to use u mix into a carbon source with couple other goodies and then move to a sealed box for few days and then mix with water and go to town drenching soil or spraying plants.....(last part I’m guessing as I stopped paying attention mid IMO3 video ONCE MY WEED KICKED IN! Tomorrow will resume video and see if I’m guessing correct on last step or way off base! :shrug:
:frog:

I’ve been using my Sunday evening once I finished up making the ffj and fpj goodies and I been studying up on harvesting some IMO! Be nice to just collect some local beneficial microbes n fungi and apparently once u do u move to a jar and mix in brown sugar and seal shut! Supposed to make microbes go dormant and then when u need to use u mix into a carbon source with couple other goodies and then move to a sealed box for few days and then mix with water and go to town drenching soil or spraying plants.....(last part I’m guessing as I stopped paying attention mid IMO3 video ONCE MY WEED KICKED IN! Tomorrow will resume video and see if I’m guessing correct on last step or way off base! :shrug:
:frog:
Are you watching Chris Trump? I collected IMO last year, but it wasn’t successful, I had too many off colors which made me think I got some less beneficials. I do still find growths in the woods and compost tea them or add them to my soil, but I am taking a break from knf this year. I may actually make more lacto though, that was hugely helpful for fighting pm.

Back