twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 21: End of week 3.

Watered 2L @6.3ph ~325ppm
4ml Miicrobial Mass ( second addition )
1ml Sensi Bloom A&B

So far a very easy to grow plant. 3 weeks isn't much time but man, growing like crazy, doesn't mind the 2 step topping I gave it, and despite cranking my light intensity full up far too early: nothing but a few spots of light bleaching on the lowest, but also largest and greenest leaves!
View attachment 1298948
That looks really good. Ill post a pic tonight of a few I have going that are just about the same age.

R U CEREAL?
36556989_SouthPark_Still.jpg

Looking great. I would consider them average size for autos. Yield is above average. I'll shoot you a pic of a whole room full of Triks at 25 days in a few hours.
Whole room shot of some Triks at day 30

Attachments

• IMG-20210320-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210320-WA0000.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 81
@Twenty20 Adam - A quesion on the pics of the Trizkits you posted: Your lowest leaves appear to have the same yellow spotting mine do. I thought it was light bleaching or possibly just variegation. I have it no where else on the plant, just on the extremely large fans. What is your take on it? Totally normal for this strain?

Day 21: End of week 3.

Watered 2L @6.3ph ~325ppm
4ml Miicrobial Mass ( second addition )
1ml Sensi Bloom A&B

So far a very easy to grow plant. 3 weeks isn't much time but man, growing like crazy, doesn't mind the 2 step topping I gave it, and despite cranking my light intensity full up far too early: nothing but a few spots of light bleaching on the lowest, but also largest and greenest leaves!
View attachment 1298948
Thanks @DCLXVI! Because of your post I now got a free sample of Miicrobial Mass. :bighug:
I checked it out and found an advertisement on their website stating the following:
"We have witnessed the powerful results of Miicrobial Mass on indoor and outdoor gardens of nearly every type in nearly every part of the country. In fact, we are so confident that you will love this product, that your first 250ml bottle of Miicrobial Mass is on us."
So I applied for the free sample. :woohoo:and now only needed to pay for shipping, which I'm very happy to pay ;)

Thanks!!

B

Thanks @DCLXVI! Because of your post I now got a free sample of Miicrobial Mass. :bighug:
I checked it out and found an advertisement on their website stating the following:
"We have witnessed the powerful results of Miicrobial Mass on indoor and outdoor gardens of nearly every type in nearly every part of the country. In fact, we are so confident that you will love this product, that your first 250ml bottle of Miicrobial Mass is on us."
So I applied for the free sample. :woohoo:and now only needed to pay for shipping, which I'm very happy to pay ;)

Thanks!!

B
Link to free sample please

Thanks!!

B
It keeps coming up $35 for the "sample on them" plus shipping.

edit...............$54.98 with shipping:yoinks: for a "free" sample.

Last edited:
Back