twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they Trizzlers?
The strain is literally called “The Great!” It’s a backcross of Great Success I believe. It’s a photo, I’ll be flowering one or two of them when they’re ready. I think they’ll show up on the website store before too long.

The strain is literally called “The Great!” It’s a backcross of Great Success I believe. It’s a photo, I’ll be flowering one or two of them when they’re ready. I think they’ll show up on the website store before too long.
That is Correct. We call it "The Great!" It is Great Success x Ave of The Giants. We, and now you are the ony people to grow it yet to date. It is one of our biggest terp bombs to date. I think you will be blown away. We plan to do a small release of that strain shortly.

That is Correct. We call it "The Great!" It is Great Success x Ave of The Giants. We, and now you are the ony people to grow it yet to date. It is one of our biggest terp bombs to date. I think you will be blown away. We plan to do a small release of that strain shortly.
This is why I LOVE this site!!!!

Nelly Nugs - update #4
Triks day 6. She's had a bit of dutch pro roots gonna feed her first real feed today other little pot is my sons sunflower I said I would repot it and start it of for him, got to get em growing young lol. Temps are good for little tent but rh a bit low if she wants to get big I can put her in a slightly bigger tent and maybe use this little 1 just for babys and solocups. @Twenty20 Adam what size do theses triks get to and have you any pics?
20210320_092759.jpg
20210320_092811.jpg
20210320_093109.jpg

Triks day 6. She's had a bit of dutch pro roots gonna feed her first real feed today other little pot is my sons sunflower I said I would repot it and start it of for him, got to get em growing young lol. Temps are good for little tent but rh a bit low if she wants to get big I can put her in a slightly bigger tent and maybe use this little 1 just for babys and solocups. @Twenty20 Adam what size do theses triks get to and have you any pics?View attachment 1298672View attachment 1298673View attachment 1298674
From twenty20 mendocino website
TRIKS -
Origins: Triangle Kush
Filial Generation: F5
Phenotypic Variation: Very Low
First Sign of Flower: 19-25 days from sprout
Total Life Cycle: 74-84 days
Height: Average
Yield Index: High
Nose: Expect most plants to smell like classic Kush. Kush, Earth, Fuel, Rubber, Citrus
Notes:
Flowers are large, dense and extremely resinous. Expect height of 3’ max in a 2 gallon container. For a dense canopy plant approximately 24” apart in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer if using smaller pots. Flowers have an above average resistance to both botrytis and powdery mildew.

DCLXVI - update #9
Day 21: End of week 3.

Watered 2L @6.3ph ~325ppm
4ml Miicrobial Mass ( second addition )
1ml Sensi Bloom A&B

So far a very easy to grow plant. 3 weeks isn't much time but man, growing like crazy, doesn't mind the 2 step topping I gave it, and despite cranking my light intensity full up far too early: nothing but a few spots of light bleaching on the lowest, but also largest and greenest leaves!
P1030197.JPG

Triks day 6. She's had a bit of dutch pro roots gonna feed her first real feed today other little pot is my sons sunflower I said I would repot it and start it of for him, got to get em growing young lol. Temps are good for little tent but rh a bit low if she wants to get big I can put her in a slightly bigger tent and maybe use this little 1 just for babys and solocups. @Twenty20 Adam what size do theses triks get to and have you any pics?View attachment 1298672View attachment 1298673View attachment 1298674
Looking great. I would consider them average size for autos. Yield is above average. I'll shoot you a pic of a whole room full of Triks at 25 days in a few hours.

Back