twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The nose is always tough to explain with Sour Snow. I smell an earthy kush. Definitely gas and sweet but not fruit. Light Roasted coffee with sweet cream and a sprinkle of rich soil....The photoperiod variety has been a mainstay in our stable for well over a decade. The potency is off the charts....not just lab tests but what it does to your mind. Some of the original generations were super cerebral and euphoric, somehow the last 2 generations shifted to a downright mind numbing stupidity inducer. At the labs she regularly hits 28%+. She has always been one of our pinnacle pedigree breeders due to potency, outdoor worthiness, mold resistance, early ripening, and more
How peculiar for the high to change so much,... did the aroma shift as well? No changes in other cannabinoid content?

Speaking of new lights I got me some parts on the way to do it up proper! Just doing the 2x4 to start but 320w of a fantastical full spectrum gonna have the girlies happy happy happy! :woohoo1:

Putting 8 into the small tent so if budget is tight when it’s time I’ll add another 8 and another 320w driver and move em into the big tent! 2x4 harder to keep environment where it needs to be so may make it auto tent and photos in 4x4! Don’t need plants sitting in 12hrs of darkness with temps dropping to 70 or below and high 60’s for rh! :nono:
That sure is a cheesy website!

Change in nute program?
..don't think so, this sounds like some genetic drift between F generations... terp's play such a huge role in effects/nature of the high, it's why I asked if the aroma had changed some as well.

St. Tom - update #2
One of my 2 solo cups have totally stalled so I'm going to have to start another snow g they also both took a very long time to germinate but I knew they were very fresh seeds @Twenty20 Adam
20210318_073823.jpg
20210318_073820.jpg
20210318_073815.jpg
20210318_073812.jpg

Back