19 fem auto seeds
30 reg photo seeds
still left in the stash.
Not counting the Top Tao, which were supposedly photo, but ended up like stunted autos, and these are weak seeds...

I should use these up as soon as possible.
No sense hoarding at home.
Seeds belong in the earth...

I prepared the pots last night. 1.2L pots, with a local mix of peat, coco and perlite. Very nice!

After maybe 12 hrs, one seed already cracked -- DP Auto Mazar.

At maybe 18 hrs soaking, the Ministry Blue Amnesia was also cracking.

Here is the window they are going into:
20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (1).jpg

Cilantro and thai basil and mejorana and romero.
20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (2).jpg

20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (3).jpg

20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (7).jpg

Pots are labelled 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Pot 1: Cream Mandarine XL + C4-matic + 2 x Safari Indica sq
Pot 2: Dark Devil + G14 + 2 x Safari Indica sq
Pot 3: Jack 47 + Green Crack + 2 x Safari Indica sq
Pot 4: Mazar + Blue Amnesia + 2 x Safari Indica sq

20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (4).jpg

Can see the local mix - peat, coco and perlite.
I added some crushed eggshells, blended and boiled, spread under the surface but white flecks showing through.
20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (5).jpg

All very happy in today's sun.
Temperature = 29 C, yes, it's the middle of November.
Tropics.
20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (6).jpg

20171116 Winter Outdoor Guerilla (Pots) (8).jpg

And some other pots with more thai basil, rosemary, lavender and stuff.

You are going to make first winter feeling warm here, currently we're at -1° and tonight temps should go down to -7°, but your Karma shines through you thread, hope the best results for your "Winter" adventure!:thumbsup::pass:

:jointman: :eyebrows: Mar-d-d-d-d-(rolling my "r"s)-riahhhh,.... :bighug: :rofl: --- I know, que loco! That's why they call it wacky-tobaccy :wiz: :rofl:

.... stellar line-up Maria, those will cover all the bases for effects- :thumbsup:... I miss G-13, a fine grow of the real deal photo' is tops Indica smoke,.. sadly, it's been lost in the popularity dust around here....haven't had it in ages.... The DD will enchant you with her gorgeous colors, pics don't do her full justice-- leaf and bud!...
So, a river Ninja grow this time, ay? Challenging! Don't forget to pee around the perimeter of the stash spots, to help ward off the vermins- :crying:-- seriously! ... I'm with Mongol here on drainage; do you double-up the pots? This can raise the bottom of the one the plants are in off the ground a bit, maybe put some perlite in the base of the outside pot to fill the space up enough to keep most bugs out, but still drain/breath freely,... Hmmm, the light hours will be tough on the auto's for bloom quality/quantity, but you know that already,... Good on the PK pellets! Can you get other encapsulated nutrients in your area? (like Osmocoat)....While a bit burn-risky, an little of those mixed in the soil of final pots would be a big help too :greenthumb: ....... When you pair them up in pots, try to keep like bloom times with like,... the J47 especially, that will be last in, almost guaranteed,...
For smuggling out of the city, find a tall cardboard box to hide them in while going back and forth during loading,.. maybe do it the night before when there's less foot traffic about,...? :eyebrows:

:headbang: :goodluck::karmacloud::goodluck: :woohoo1:...fingers crossed for a nice Winter Crop!

You are going to make first winter feeling warm here, currently we're at -1° and tonight temps should go down to -7°, but your Karma shines through you thread, hope the best results for your "Winter" adventure!:thumbsup::pass:

We're kind of at opposite ends of the temperature spectrum, huh?
Thanks for the good vibes.
Still waiting for these girls (or boys) to break surface...

:jointman: :eyebrows: Mar-d-d-d-d-(rolling my "r"s)-riahhhh,.... :bighug: :rofl: --- I know, que loco! That's why they call it wacky-tobaccy :wiz: :rofl:

Haha, haven't heard "wacky-baccy" for a looonnngggg time.
I'm guessing you don't come from the same place I do.
I thought it was a local term as a kid.

.... stellar line-up Maria, those will cover all the bases for effects- :thumbsup:... I miss G-13, a fine grow of the real deal photo' is tops Indica smoke,.. sadly, it's been lost in the popularity dust around here....haven't had it in ages.... The DD will enchant you with her gorgeous colors, pics don't do her full justice-- leaf and bud!...

I mainly picked these strains on two criteria:
Fairly good yield, because they would be in non-ideal circumstances.
And easy to grow, low maintenance plants.
The Fast Buds crew have good details on their strains, it's G14, C4, Green Crack and, IIRC, the Crystal Meth, all easy to grow plants.

Speaking of G13... have you checked out the Youtube clip of Alpinstash grow room?

To to 6:55 ... holy sh!t, those buds just flopping around.
They add CO2, up to 1500 ppm...
Each of those buds is a mean oz...
Claimed to be "original cut", but who knows? Whatever it is, it's heavy.

So, a river Ninja grow this time, ay? Challenging! Don't forget to pee around the perimeter of the stash spots, to help ward off the vermins- :crying:-- seriously! ...

Yup. From mountain side to river side.
Very challenging.
I won't pee around them.
I may pee in a bottle, and pour that around them though... :p

I'm with Mongol here on drainage; do you double-up the pots? This can raise the bottom of the one the plants are in off the ground a bit, maybe put some perlite in the base of the outside pot to fill the space up enough to keep most bugs out, but still drain/breath freely,... Hmmm, the light hours will be tough on the auto's for bloom quality/quantity, but you know that already,... Good on the PK pellets! Can you get other encapsulated nutrients in your area? (like Osmocoat)....While a bit burn-risky, an little of those mixed in the soil of final pots would be a big help too :greenthumb: .......

For now, on the window sill, no need. Just have drip trays underneath.
When they go outside... still thinking whether to leave in little pots or plant into soil.
The soil here is much better than on the mountain.
And I have just bought a little trowel / spade.

But.... dropping guerilla plants out in the wild is stressful enough.
Having to go there and dig holes takes time....

So, still thinking about pots or in the dirt...

Instead of PK pellets, I got chicken manure strengthened with Ca. Perfect!
It's .... NPK 3.0 - 4.5 - 3.0.
Nice ratios, not too strong. It's more like a very rich dirt than pellets.
Plus, I've been saving egg shells, and will put them in the blender with water, then boil, and water with them for extra Ca.

If I put straight into soil, I can drop the chicken manure plus egg shells in the bottom, and sprinkle a bit on top.

When you pair them up in pots, try to keep like bloom times with like,... the J47 especially, that will be last in, almost guaranteed,...

Hmmm... in order of maturation from last grow, the order is like this:

Fast: Dark Devil - G14
Almost: Cream Mandarine - C4
Then: Green Crack
Then: Jack 47 - Mazar
Last: Blue Amnesia

So, they are pretty much paired in the same grow times.

For smuggling out of the city, find a tall cardboard box to hide them in while going back and forth during loading,.. maybe do it the night before when there's less foot traffic about,...? :eyebrows:

:headbang: :goodluck::karmacloud::goodluck: :woohoo1:...fingers crossed for a nice Winter Crop!

OH, I have lots of experience carrying plants around the city.
One of my favorites: my last Northern Lights cutting which had vegged for maybe 4+ weeks, in a 4 gallon square pot. I was giving it to a friend of a friend when I shut down my garden, and he wanted to grow indoors. Not much Dutch genetics in our town then, so he was super happy to get this. I walked down the main road on a sunny busy Saturday morning....

It will totally be at night. Around here, after 11pm gets quieter, but maybe 1am or so would be better.

Best if I can go out and dig the holes / set up the sites first, with nothing incriminating on me (except a joint, I guess...)
Can do that during light hours.
Then, go in to drop off at night.

For now.... I need my seedlings!!!!!!

Back