They are smart....quality genetics get shown and its an explosion of seeds sold when they do well.

There prob a bunch more seeds of some strains within one week of ... TaNg finishing a grow... :p
Or you, for that matter! Haha!

INteresting choices!! Hope they do well for you!!

I really want to try the Jacks. And like your WW range experiment.
So, trying some different sativas and sati-doms, Jack and Hazes.

I have a plan...8 photos total in full sun
4 started april the first(standard start date)
DP Blueberry
DP Think Fast
Sweet Seeds Green Poison
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

These are your tried and tested fave strains, right?

and 4 started may the first(so harvest doesn't actually kill me this time for real...LOL)
Delicious Seeds 11 Roses
Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin Fast
Sweet Seeds Green Poison Fast
Dinafem Critical 2.0

New ones to the full sun garden?

Also 4 partial sun photos(limited to 8 hours of sun max)
Bomb Widowbomb
Dinafem Blue Widow
?? (undecided)
?? (undecided)

The Widows are back? And.... something new to test, cool.

But you got a few months to go before kicking off the outdoors, right?

Good Morning Maria,

yeah, they're friendly as hell, but i can't grow autos at the moment, because i started a photo indoor run, i'll tag you in.
My seed collection id in the fridge/ basement at 7°.

Hehe. Don't eat them if you get too hungry, okay? .... :p

I really don't know at the moment, got a new project running that wants my full attention at the moment:biggrin:

I see that your photo indoor garden is taking a few steps up.

But as 912 i'll do some fast strains, hopefully finishing in September.:pass:

Fast photos, seem to becoming quite popular for high latitudes.

I wanna see if I can pull harvest before you guys drop some outdoor beans.
Hmmm.... mid January, already flowering.... let's see, mid to late March?
Hehe...

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

There prob a bunch more seeds of some strains within one week of ... TaNg finishing a grow... :p
Or you, for that matter! Haha!

Yep thats it....give a quality strain to a quality grower and let them show the world....and the following week you will sell a shitload of seeds!!

I really want to try the Jacks. And like your WW range experiment.
So, trying some different sativas and sati-doms, Jack and Hazes.

A very sound plan to be sure!! Try a whole bunch of different plants from strains you like. Sure some will likely fall on their faces for one reason or another, but in the end you will find one or two that will provide, and you will have a solid base to stand on!

These are your tried and tested fave strains, right?

They sure are!! Green poison kind of fell on her face from mold, but even with tossing most of the main colas away, I pulled a giant harvest from that plant. Definitely worth a try. I am missing the DP Blueberry, so its time we get her back in the ring. I blew if this year with the think fast, but this season we are gonna do her some justice!!

New ones to the full sun garden?

Yes, due to medical legality in the full sun garden I am able to grow 8 plants in that location now. I figured what the hell I am going to try 4 new strains in there. I am mighty impressed with sweets green poison so I figured i would give some more sweet strains a run and see how they do. Hoping green poison fast is done quick and out of the way first. Cream mandarin - I tried the auto last year and WOW!! The mandarin scent is just fantastic, so I figured i would give the Fast photo version a go!! Critical 2.0 - Though she is a bit late for me(another early october expected finish), Dina-mark tells me she is nearly invincible to mold. Time will tell!! Delicious new 11 rose....honestly i was two shakes of a minnnows tail from running this one full boar with an April the 1st start. I am really getting very keen with delicious seeds genetics after my intense success with the fruity chronic juice. Delicious write up on the strain sounds like it is going to WIN in a very major way!!.

The Widows are back? And.... something new to test, cool.

But you got a few months to go before kicking off the outdoors, right?

OH yeah for sure....I will never totally drop my widows!! Sure Fruity Chronic Juice is totally Win-Win Widow, but i like a bit more variety in my widow toke. Gonna try the blue widow again in a different better sun specific location(great toke, and i see some serious potential in this strain). Despite minimum/moderate mold problems on the Widowbomb, i really dig the smoke and she did okay! Worth another try, on my last seed. Ah yes...one of the ?? is going to be sweet seeds Crystal Candy.

So yeah 8 plants being started on April the first.(4 full sun regulars and 4 test garden plants). The remaining 4(destined for the full sun garden new addition) will be started on may the first.

Haha, know that feeling. I'm not posting to home, so have to go out and check.
Pretty much the same using a freight mailbox forwarding service. Just harvested my 2nd girl today 95.1grams wet and trimmed and de-stemmed. I know it says 94.7 found 2 budlets after I took the pic.
395ee49c92824ed394a8d403d6fc472b.jpg
21ff89293f057e3f0c6aa88d6ab1879a.jpg
51037f2709032b457f348e7e792f605e.jpg
fdd60bab2814bee35deb0f8378352250.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same using a freight mailbox forwarding service. Just harvested my 2nd girl today 95.1grams wet and trimmed and de-stemmed. I know it says 94.7 found 2 budlets after I took the pic.
395ee49c92824ed394a8d403d6fc472b.jpg
21ff89293f057e3f0c6aa88d6ab1879a.jpg
51037f2709032b457f348e7e792f605e.jpg
fdd60bab2814bee35deb0f8378352250.jpg

Yummy! How do you do your drying?
Which strain is this? She is still nice and healthy, good to see.

Yummy! How do you do your drying?
Which strain is this? She is still nice and healthy, good to see.

My own creation . I had a sour d bagseed male. And a pink pistilled mother. The seeds I have been growing lately. Some variety in the seeds. 157grams wet destemmed and trimmed.
14c2cf25809fe63f86615f39b5a84fb4.jpg
0a4b7a9e664bd2e6889b43caab4b8e64.jpg
add56806980463379942eb6188b3317c.jpg
1317a8a4e2c243af7d1c696b7b05fca7.jpg
a0b9dd17a39f57307eb8ec659a8b0306.jpg
8cd1ed1616838ba37f1adb41a60d3ba1.jpg

Oh I forgot I dry in paper bags . Good results and hard to mess up. And as soon as she comes out of the paper bag she smokeable. Like some curing happened whilst drying.

Right now I have no where to hang so paper bag is my go to method.

Oh I forgot I dry in paper bags . Good results and hard to mess up. And as soon as she comes out of the paper bag she smokeable. Like some curing happened whilst drying.

Right now I have no where to hang so paper bag is my go to method.

I may be in a similar situation later.
Thanks for the tip!

Back