Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

oh rats. I wish I could offer some advice for you. I would think, if it isn't covered completely, you may be able to salvage some. If you can salvage any, I would definitely trim it up, to avoid extra moisture.

I've cut down the buds again this morning.
Have them in the document cabinet with air-con on dehumidifier.

Yeah, will lose some, but not too much.
The rest are now starting to dry.
Looks like over a half oz but less than a full oz.

They smell delicious! That good old Northern Lights fresh flavor!
Yummy!!!

Jeez...cant catch a break huh? Dehumidifier in a small enclosed space is a good plan. Get yourself a couple of jar hygrometer from ebay. Super cheap and work great for both drying location observation/control and also for future grow space, and of course in the jar to nail a nice cure.

As for the mold...check over ever single bud as close as possible, and scrap infected buds.

Jeez...cant catch a break huh? Dehumidifier in a small enclosed space is a good plan. Get yourself a couple of jar hygrometer from ebay. Super cheap and work great for both drying location observation/control and also for future grow space, and of course in the jar to nail a nice cure.

As for the mold...check over ever single bud as close as possible, and scrap infected buds.

Yes, sir!

Did the harvest cut at dusk yesterday.
It was a little bit wet outside.
But, as I'm out for the weekend, I didn't have the option to wait.
Here are a couple of shots.

I took off the main fan leaves on site, and trimmed a little the secondary fan leaves.
I have found a great place to dry --
it's a document cabinet with circulating air and low humidity to protect important documents.
Really need that for the climate around here.
So they're in a paper bag in the cabinet.

Once they are close to finished, I'll trim the leaves down a bit more.
I always find it's good to leave them on during drying to kind of protect the inner buds.

Would really prefer to cut the whole plant and hang upside down in a nice place.
But I really don't have that option in my present position.

View attachment 648816 View attachment 648817 View attachment 648818

Love and hugs,
Maria
:love:
you got the good stuff!

you got the good stuff!

Oh, yeah, did I what!

Sure did earn your smoke Maria, what you and your girls have been through together!, imagine they giving you a sweet kick

They are. The NL is definitely stronger, and stonier.
Now I have a nice range -- highs and stones.

Presently planning for the winter and my next grow adventure!
(Details coming soon maybe in a new thread....)

Back