Indoor Tropical Outdoor: White Widow Max, AK47, Cheese, Great White Shark, Northern Lights

Reaction score
New Grow Journal

Outdoor Guerrilla:
White Widow Max, White LSD, AK47, Sour Diesel

Seeds from www.marijuana-seeds.nl :

(The top three from the left are freebies, unmarked Northern Lights, Auto Cheese, and Great White Shark (fem).)
20160803 Gangadevi (1) MSNL Shipment.jpg

5 X White Widow Max Auto Fem
(These remind me of my own old Northern Lights X local outdoor sativa hybrids, with the those strong tiger stripes across the seeds.)
20160803 Gangadevi (3) Auto White Widow Max (fem).jpg

5 X White LSD Auto Fem
20160803 Gangadevi (2) Auto White LSD (fem).jpg

5 X AK47 Auto Fem
20160803 Gangadevi (4) Auto AK47 (fem).jpg

5 X Sour Diesel Auto Fem
(You can see that one seed is particularly huge, perhaps it is a large calyx phenotype!)
20160803 Gangadevi (5) Auto Sour Diesel (fem).jpg

(Plus freebies that I'm not germinating for this grow, 2 X Cheese Auto Fem, 3 X Great White Shark Fem, 5 X Northern Lights Reg)

Put these 20 seeds on soak on 20160803 (the little bags are under the glasses):

20160803 Gangadevi (13) A-SD, A-AK, A-WLSD, A-WWM (germ).jpg

White Widow Max
20160803 Gangadevi (12) Auto White Widow Max (germ).jpg

White LSD
20160803 Gangadevi (11) Auto White LSD (germ).jpg

AK47
20160803 Gangadevi (10) Auto AK47 (germ).jpg

Sour Diesel
(12 hrs later, most of these were already sprouting, good sign of vigor)
20160803 Gangadevi (9) Auto Sour Diesel (germ).jpg

That was already 24 hrs ago. Checking the germination process this morning, all the Sour Diesel's have broken through, and most of the others have also. I was originally planning for a 80% germination rate (maybe 4/5 seeds per strain), which in my experience is a bit low, but planning for the worst and hoping for the best. Looks like I'll get upwards of 90%, and perhaps 100%!

I'm preparing the seedling pots very soon. I know that one should start autos with the pots that they are to continue with. But, this is extremely difficult in my present circumstances, so will start in some smaller pots to begin with, and soon transplant out. I haven't prepared the guerrilla garden sites yet, and this will take some strategic planning and work. Want to get them up and growing for a week or two first, where I can put them out in the sun when the weather is nice, but take them inside when the weather is bad (and supplement a little light at night).

More photos once they are in the pots. It's going to be a fully organic grow, just like my old Northern Lights, Silver Pearl, Afghani and my own hybrids from many years ago.

Happy to learn from you all,
Lots of love and hugs,
Maria <3

Last edited:
Nothing bad just the origin links to the pages or somethin, it didn't look like any location data or anything. But all I did was view source and I am going to be 100000% honest I only saw the word meta then stuff after it so it was like I was lookin at Chinese. I am guessin you are not on a PC but a phone and that is why you cant look at it, cause I don't know what I am lookin at at ALL

Nothing bad just the origin links to the pages or somethin, it didn't look like any location data or anything. But all I did was view source and I am going to be 100000% honest I only saw the word meta then stuff after it so it was like I was lookin at Chinese. I am guessin you are not on a PC but a phone and that is why you cant look at it, cause I don't know what I am lookin at at ALL

Thanks, @derek420colorado for that.

Back