Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

DSCN3575.JPG
DSCN3578.JPG

I've been smoking the haze auto cbd now for over 8 weeks. All day and swapping to critical cheese at night just for the help with insomnia.

I can smoke some strains a lot and not get tired of them and this is one of those strains. It took me a few days but the balanced effect from the 1:1 thc: cbd has really helped me. She's full of flavour and a nice mellow high :toke: . I did make some bho from the popcorn nugs and that also was not over powering but more stringer than the flower. More sedative :pass:

Thanks for the picture update mate they are looking great :slap:

All the best

D-M.

Haze Auto CBD
she is doing wonderful, very healthy and coming along nicely!
@Dinafem-Mark this will be my next entry in the next Dina Best Pic Comp
Look at them BIG FAN LEAVES!!!!
DSCN3738.JPG
DSCN3739.JPG

Dinafem
Haze CBD
Day 27
:photog:
She is LST'd now and looking well. i dont think i will mess with the LST anymore than where its at now. Not a complaint about tis girl! Feeds are 2ml/L of sensi Grow A&B and 2ml/L of the following additives,b-52, voodoo juice,Rhino skin
PH'd to 5.9
DSCN3811.JPG
DSCN3812.JPG
DSCN3815.JPG

Beautiful work so far mate and if she turns out like your past entries in the best picture thread then I'm sure the community are going to have another best picture from you :pass:

I would like your thought more on the medicinal side of the strain and any pictures sure will be a bonus :toke:

Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated

Until the next update :slap:

All the best

D-M.

Back