Dinafem Trip's Dinafem Haze CBD

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok AFN im really excited for this one!
I have never smoked a cbd strain and @Dinafem-Mark suggested the Haze CBD Auto from dinafem so i didnt give it anymore thought and went with his recommendation, so without further adieu
DSCN3535.JPG

Have you been keepin this thread secret lol, I just noticed it by chance. I've heard a lot of good things about this strain... subbed up for the ride, good luck

Have you been keepin this thread secret lol, I just noticed it by chance. I've heard a lot of good things about this strain... subbed up for the ride, good luck
haha not a secret but i figured if ppl wanna watch me grow it they will find it :yeah:
fantastic! thanks for showing your grow!
not a prob man, stick around and enjoy the show!

I like cbd starins. For me they seem to blut the edge of higher thc strains. Sometimes when I do a mash up, the joint goes over very well.

I like cbd starins. For me they seem to blut the edge of higher thc strains. Sometimes when I do a mash up, the joint goes over very well.

Hapy growing trip.
thanks for the info man im gonna try that when i smoke this and see how it does :d5:
i will be transplanting her in the next day into a 3 gal smart pot

I think you are going to be very pleased with the end product mate. It has a great haze smell, quite indistinguishable from a photoperiod haze but the high is quite mellow with a very uplifting high and great for my anxiety :toke:

Nice to see that the baby is above surface and looking well :slap:

Can I ask why did you not start in your finish pots?

I'll be back in on the next update until then thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

I think you are going to be very pleased with the end product mate. It has a great haze smell, quite indistinguishable from a photoperiod haze but the high is quite mellow with a very uplifting high and great for my anxiety :toke:
Nice to see that the baby is above surface and looking well :slap:
Can I ask why did you not start in your finish pots?
I'll be back in on the next update until then thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!
All the best
D-M.
by the way you describe it it soundss perfect for me as i love sativas but the anxiety can be too much with a good strong strain for me... she is looking great at the moment and will be transplanted into her final pot(3 gal smart pot) today. The reason she and another strain from another breeder is in the small pots is for space saving until my new Mars reflector 48 got here
which i plan on using for my seedlings up until they are about 21 days/when a plant gets harvested and there is room under the big LED's... thanks for the slap mark!

Back