sorry its been so long guys ive just been lazy with taking pictures.:rofl:
here is the @mephisto sour stomper SOG i have going, 9 sour stompers and 3 sour crinkles in a 4x4 in 2gallon pots being fed biobizz nutrients in biobizz light mix.
i'll get some new pics of them soon as they are filling out nicely since these pictures:thumbsup:
DSC_1068.JPG
DSC_1069.JPG
DSC_1070.JPG
DSC_1071.JPG
DSC_1072.JPG

sorry its been so long guys ive just been lazy with taking pictures.:rofl:
here is the @mephisto sour stomper SOG i have going, 9 sour stompers and 3 sour crinkles in a 4x4 in 2gallon pots being fed biobizz nutrients in biobizz light mix.
i'll get some new pics of them soon as they are filling out nicely since these pictures:thumbsup:
View attachment 1082466 View attachment 1082467 View attachment 1082468 View attachment 1082469 View attachment 1082470
Looks great trip! Hope you are doing well

Looks great trip! Hope you are doing well
thanks man, yes things are good here.
how have you been?
I'm just over here LOVING organics and organic growing:smoking:
plants seem to have higher terpines, VELVETY smooth smoke and just seem to grow better for me so its a all around good thing haha. i got some good stuff growing/flowering now so ill get back to the pics. baby plants vegging are boring :rofl:
here is a HSO Sugar Breath clone i put into flower after these pictures, she should yield very well:thumbsup:
DSC_1064.JPG
DSC_1065.JPG
DSC_1066.JPG
DSC_1067.JPG

I'm doing good thanks. Organic is so much nicer for me. Finally getting to a few photo strains myself. Looking for some old school stuff.
i have been visitng some older strains as well, i would like to find a great Purple haze to work with. trying dutch passions Durban Poison now, just started flowering. pretty excited to try some Durban:headbang:

Picture time
1st up is some quick shots of the @mephisto sour stomper SOG in half of the 8x4
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
_DSC0032.JPG

Dutch Passion Durban Poison Auto

DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

next is HSO Dedoverde Haze Auto
@HSO-Mark
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
I think the settings on my camera got switched up so the pics look kind of rough, fuck:nono:

i have been visitng some older strains as well, i would like to find a great Purple haze to work with. trying dutch passions Durban Poison now, just started flowering. pretty excited to try some Durban:headbang:

Their Durban Poison is outstanding! Very spicy, unique licorice type flavor. Very potent Sativa too.

Back