Interesting journal! Think I might have a lot to learn here... You're doing what I'm planning on doing when 2020 rolls around.

:pop:
thanks your more than welcome to have a seat and ask any questions:thumbsup:

Since your.going organic, id.recommend looking into coots living soil mixes one day..
Its actually.considered "holistic" gardening now days due to so many fake organics. Once my compost pile is worked, ill be full.holistic myself.
thanks for the recommendation, the recipe dont look too complicated:headbang:
I guess since im using biobizz my grow is Veganic and i can say the quality is top notch. really loving the switch from chem nutes.:headbang:

frosting up nicely :smoking:happy looking tent :biggrin: good structured plants,should hold a bit of weight :thumbsup:
keeping it lit :pass:
:pighug:
Hey Archie how ya been? yea the plants are really loving biobizz, not 1 complaint here:thumbsup::shooty: im anxious to watch these pineapple express' flower out man they are some good sized plants:cooldance:

Subbed up, bro.
Hey O1S how the hell have you been?!
glad to have ya:thumbsup:
what you got growing now?:pass:

thanks your more than welcome to have a seat and ask any questions:thumbsup:

thanks for the recommendation, the recipe dont look too complicated:headbang:
I guess since im using biobizz my grow is Veganic and i can say the quality is top notch. really loving the switch from chem nutes.:headbang:

Hey Archie how ya been? yea the plants are really loving biobizz, not 1 complaint here:thumbsup::shooty: im anxious to watch these pineapple express' flower out man they are some good sized plants:cooldance:

Hey O1S how the hell have you been?!
glad to have ya:thumbsup:
what you got growing now?:pass:
Thanks, I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions when the time comes although there's certainly plenty to learn from this thread already.

@Dinafem-Mark
Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto
on flush
DSC_0870.JPG
DSC_0871.JPG
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0874.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0880.JPG
DSC_0881.JPG
DSC_0882.JPG
DSC_0883.JPG

Fastbuds
Pineapple Express
I already cut the shorter one down, she will be going straight to wax for a full plant run:shooty:
also decided to take a pic of the mutated part on the bigger one of them just because its interesting:cool1:
DSC_0884.JPG
DSC_0885.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0887.JPG
DSC_0889.JPG
DSC_0890.JPG
DSC_0891.JPG
DSC_0892.JPG
DSC_0893.JPG

FastBuds
Purple Punch
buds are foxtaily because this was in a tent with high temps(90+ degrees)
i have grew it before and it will grow nice TIGHT compact purple buds in a temp controlled environment

DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0896.JPG
DSC_0897.JPG
DSC_0898.JPG
DSC_0899.JPG
DSC_0900.JPG
DSC_0901.JPG
DSC_0902.JPG
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG
DSC_0905.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0908.JPG

got 9 @mephisto sour stompers germinated for my 1st SOG attempt. gonna do them in a 4x4 area
1 of them has yet to crack open and show a tap root so she remains in the paper towel but i think ill gem another 1 for backup. got 2 sour cracks in 2gal pots behind them just showed sex yesterday.
also some pics of my Strawberry Nuggets :drool: this is my 2nd pure purple pheno out of 4 seeds from the test batch
DSC_0922.JPG
DSC_0923.JPG
DSC_0924.JPG
DSC_0926.JPG
DSC_0927.JPG
DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0929.JPG
DSC_0930.JPG
DSC_0931.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG

@tripaholic88 looking fantastic dude!

Where did you get that fastbuds purple punch? Looks super purple!
Thank you, I was gifted them from fastbuds to grow out for them like 6 months ago, this one didnt get at big as the last but the smell is the same, smells like purple kool aid powder with some earth spice in there. Truly amazing terpenes in my opinion.
I highly suggest picking up some of these beans when they are for sale:thumbsup:

Back