heres my 2 current auto runs
in the sativa round i have 3 fastbuds pineapple express, dinafem amnesia auto, mephisto sour stomper and fantasmo express
DSC_0670.JPG
DSC_0671.JPG

this pineapple express should be a nice sized plant
DSC_0673.JPG
heres my indica selections
just transplanted out of solo cups yesterday
Mephisto 3bearsOGx Sour Livers(BL) Strawberry nuggets and fastbuds purple punch
DSC_0674.JPG
DSC_0675.JPG
DSC_0676.JPG
DSC_0677.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0672.JPG
    DSC_0672.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 38
whats up guys? So this week the plants have been doing great, no complaints here!
here's the sativas, 3 Fastbuds Pineapple express and 1 @Dinafem-Mark Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto

all are still vegging away. This is why im looking into getting a taller tent to accommodate my sativas as my light is now as high as it goes:growing::size:
DSC_0678.JPG

should probably take down the Remo sticker since switching to [HASHTAG]#Organics[/HASHTAG] but if you use chem nutes i recommend Remo for sure
DSC_0679.JPG

Big Pineapple express
DSC_0680.JPG

Dinafem Original Amnesia
DSC_0681.JPG

And my Indica Selections
Mephisto 3BearsOGxSour Livers(BL), Strawberry Nuggets and Fastbuds Purple Punch
DSC_0682.JPG

i have 4 in this round but i have to keep 1 secret! :stir::stir::stir::stir:
DSC_0683.JPG
:yeahthat:

Pics as promised :pighug:
this run is going great so far, i gave them an AACT about 4-5 days ago and their 1st bloom feed today and they are loving it. lets watch them stack on the buds!:woohoo1:
figured id do a cannazone roll call if anyone wants to tag along for the rest of the way:headbang:

@CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3
For my Sativa run i have 3 fastbuds pineapple Express and 1 Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto
Original Amnesia Front Left
tallest pineapple express is 48.5 " tall and the Amnesia is 39.5" tall:thumbsup:
all being fed [HASHTAG]#biobizz[/HASHTAG] Nutrients in Biobizz light mix with Recharge, Mammoth P and general organics calmag
DSC_0703.JPG
DSC_0704.JPG
DSC_0705.JPG
DSC_0706.JPG

Pineapple
DSC_0708.JPG

Big pineapple
as you can see i even super cropped her main and she stood right back up
DSC_0709.JPG
original Amnesia
@Dinafem-Mark
DSC_0707.JPG

Since your.going organic, id.recommend looking into coots living soil mixes one day..
Its actually.considered "holistic" gardening now days due to so many fake organics. Once my compost pile is worked, ill be full.holistic myself.

Since your.going organic, id.recommend looking into coots living soil mixes one day..
Its actually.considered "holistic" gardening now days due to so many fake organics. Once my compost pile is worked, ill be full.holistic myself.

Back