Trap's "Inspector Cheese" - By RoninGarden

I'm liking the looks of [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]..
You could be in for some space issues with her from the looks of her early growth.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Is smaller than her sister... but never count the small one out:thumbsup:
The next few weeks are going to get interesting:devil:

Yup, looking forward to it!

Well, a little bad news....

IC [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] got expelled for trying to hang out in the girl's locker room...

IMG_6278.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG

I've got two more in cubes on the wifi.

Did the gender defining trick and picked two beans with complete, "full rim" craters on the end.
We'll see if that holds true/accurate or not.

A shame for such a beautiful, vigorous plant but no boys allowed ;)

Little Update

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is female and on Day 37...I'm pretty sure her lack of stature is a result of a couple things

-potentially moldy soil. I was storing my 707 incorrectly (too sealed-up) and I was towards the
end of the bag so it was more susceptible to mold to the length of time it had been in there.

-I "pre-dampened" the soil a lot. It was my intention to use the ReCharge as a soil amendment
but after talking to the owner, decided to mix the ReCharge in solution and water it in. This was
while the beans were on the wifi. I figured I had a while for the pots to dry a bit, but the next
morning it was time to "gleam the cube" ;) So dampness stunting...

But even if she's short, she's mad healthy...prayin'

IMG_6294.JPG

Can't wait to see what happens and ID how much veg she had left at this point.

...and

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] on Day 4

IMG_6295.JPG

IMG_6296.JPG

Brand new bag of 707, not as damp...corrected storage arrangement.

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] was bumping the top of the tupperware on the wifi when [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] had barely shown elbow so we'll see how they sex out.

The beans selected for 3/4 were examined to identify if they had "full rim craters" on the one end which is said to
be a way to select female beans. Not sure that's statistically relevant but just wanted to add to the data.

Cheers!

Alright, a quick update on everything Inspector Cheese-based ;)

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is on Day 43 and is praying the hardest I've every seen a plant pray...nice thick stalks
so I'm hoping that relates to what she'll feel comfortable packing on

IMG_6305.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG

IMG_6309.JPG

IMG_6310.JPG

IMG_6311.JPG

and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] & [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] are on Day 10 and are, what I would consider, taking off much more optimally than 1&2

IMG_6314.JPG

IMG_6315.JPG

We'll see if I can draw another lady to make it a pair...although, if both show girly-bits, I'll grow out all three.

Cheers, Ronin and the 4 or 5 other guys watching ;)

Alright...hard to believe it's been since before Halloween since I updated these kiddos

First off, here's IC2 flowering out nicely...Day 59 (Ronin, I believe you said this may go high 70's?)

IMG_6337.JPG

IMG_6338.JPG

IMG_6347.JPG

IMG_6348.JPG

Then with the newer pair...Here's the final disposition of [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

IMG_6334.JPG

Culled on Day 20

And here's IC4 after her coming out party...

Day 26

IMG_6343.JPG

IMG_6344.JPG

Hard to tell smells on IC2 yet, with that Double Grape in there throwing sweetness everywhere...maybe some cheesy funk starting...

Cheers All!

Day 63 for IC2 - maybe 70% cloudy w/ some amber. Pistils going orange fast.
Started the cleanse with a SledgeHammer and then 1000 mL of pure water today.

IMG_6356.JPG

IMG_6357.JPG

Serious flower density. Don't think she'll make it 80. :biggrin:

Oh, and gave IC4 her first tuck job last night.

Cheers!

Back